Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dean c View Post
    Got the transducer update installed...we shall see if it solves the poor images. I really hope so.
    I hope it does also, Dean, but frankly I suspect you, Fishton, and some others have hardware manufacturing problems since my unit runs fine on the original software version. Hope I am wrong...
    ciao,
    Marc

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Marcantonio View Post
    I hope it does also, Dean, but frankly I suspect you, Fishton, and some others have hardware manufacturing problems since my unit runs fine on the original software version. Hope I am wrong...
    Yes Marc...I’m not expecting it to solve the problem, just figured I’d exhaust all options before returning. Fingers crossed anyway

3. Member
    just following this thread on the AT transducer, module,etc.
    would be nice to see some images of what you guys are seeing,re interference, noise,settings,etc.
    thanks
    john

Update didn’t change a thing for me. Unit is heading back ASAP.

5. Member
    Anyone having issues downloading the software from the Lowrance website, can try pulling it directly from the ftp server using the following link.

ftp://software.lowrance.com/ActiveTa...Standard-1.riw

6. Member
    So let me ask this theory, for those who have one working when you power up the graphs what does it look like on Active Target out of the water? Reason why I ask is my Dad just got his installed and it looks completely different than mine out of the water. His has way more detail than mine and settings are the same. I am wondering for those of us who live in the north and have hard water if we can trouble shoot the faulty ducers this way? Input?
    Ranger 518 dvx!!

7. Member
    Here is the link to paste in Chrome or Opera to download the update directly from Lowrance
    ftp://software.lowrance.com/ActiveTa...Standard-1.riw

This is a link to my shared drive. It’s saved there and no fooling with the Lowrance site.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkEUwOl4-1NQa5Qk...H9qJ8?e=blUkd0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12