Thread: Basscat Carpet

Basscat Carpet

For those of you that ordered carpet from basscat, how long did it take you to receive your carpet? I ordered mine 2.5 weeks ago and it’s still not shipped yet.

2. Member
    With everything running slower than normal ranger has been taking 2-3 weeks on carpet. But bcb is usually quick if you have your order number you can call and see what’s going on.
    Gun Control..... Is hitting your target every time

3. Banned
    I would call Alan in parts I made a order Monday morning and it shipped later in the day. It was not carpet, just smaller parts

4. Member

Bad experience with BassCat

Hope your experience with BassCat goes better than mine. I recently purchased 20 feet of the 24 ounce. It arrived in such poor condition it was unusable. It was creased about ever 2’. They didn’t roll it onto a cardboard tube or anything to maintain its shape. I will give them credit, they recut and sent another piece. This piece also had a few creases. I was able to get enough out of both pieces to finish my job. Not sure what’s going on there but I’ll look elsewhere next time around.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranjo View Post
    Hope your experience with BassCat goes better than mine. I recently purchased 20 feet of the 24 ounce. It arrived in such poor condition it was unusable. It was creased about ever 2’. They didn’t roll it onto a cardboard tube or anything to maintain its shape. I will give them credit, they recut and sent another piece. This piece also had a few creases. I was able to get enough out of both pieces to finish my job. Not sure what’s going on there but I’ll look elsewhere next time around.

Lay it out in the sun on a hot day, yes you will have to wait a few more months. Heat turns that backing into jello.
    2023 SCB 20EF
    2023 SCB CC 210LR

6. Member
    No excuse for sending out their product that that condition. None