Triton Boat Trailer Axle

I have a 2002 TR20 Triton Boat with an EZLOADER trailer. I have had nothing but troubles with the trailer. Looking to replace the rear axle, tried calling Marina Shops with no luck, have tried numerous times to call EZLOADER company with no luck, even sent an email to their contact list but they just don't seem to want my money. Looking for help. REally don't want to buy a NEW TRAILER

Keep trying with EZ Loader. I purchased a replacement axle about 10 years ago from them. Easy people to deal with at the time.

3. Member
    Trailer axles do not have to be replaced with OEM. Call AK McCallum there in Fayetteville. They sell loadrite trailers & sell trailer replacement parts. They have been in business forever....bought new spindles from them in 1987.
    Lightning 6
    2007 TR-196DC

4. Member
    Can also order from Tractor Suppple too.. they carry axles ..

Mercury Pro Team

2017 Triton 20 TRX Patriot
    250 Opti Max Pro XS
    Twin 8' Power Pole Blades
    2 Solix 12 gen 3 , with mega 360

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikegreen19 View Post
    I have a 2002 TR20 Triton Boat with an EZLOADER trailer. I have had nothing but troubles with the trailer. Looking to replace the rear axle, tried calling Marina Shops with no luck, have tried numerous times to call EZLOADER company with no luck, even sent an email to their contact list but they just don't seem to want my money. Looking for help. REally don't want to buy a NEW TRAILER

These folks sell OEM replacement axles:

Out Of The Box Parts Operated Properties:

www.Trailer.Parts
    www.BoatTrailerParts.com

www.Loadstartrailertires.com

www.Kodiaktrailerbrakes.com

Phone: 1-800-464-1487

6. Member
    I have a '99 TR21 MFI tandem axle trailer and I was able to custom order a rear axle from www.pacifictrailers.com. I had to send them the measurements, but that is explained on the website. A little pricey because of the shipping, but turned out to be a perfect fit.

7. Member
    PM sent