Hit new personal best yesterday

So I've gotten to where I can manage the dreaded chine walk. Hit 75.6mph on GPS yesterday. Got it above 74.5 several times. Solo run with 5/8 tank of fuel wells empty. It was still gaining speed but had to trim down. My arms and shoulder started burning. I'm so tense while driving I wear myself out. I think I can get it above 76mph if I can learn to drive it without gritting my teeth.

Would I be better with a 26 temptest so I can raise the jackplate? I've experimented with raising the 25 fury and it doesn't like it any higher than 3.25". Would being able to raise the motor help lessen the walk any?

Currently with the fury the chine walk gets worse after you get above 74mph and it's like staying on a brahma bull.
    2017 TRITON 21 TRX ELITE DC
    2023 250 MERCURY PRO XS
    23 FURY 3
    Z LOCK 10" JACKPLATE
    LOWRANCE GHOST 36V
    Garmin 93sv
    Garmin LVS34
    Rite Hite Turret
    HDS 12 GEN 3
    HDS 9 GEN 3

2. Member
    75.5 mph is pretty dang fast, I think a teeth gritting is perfectly acceptable. LOL

3. Member
    Flying low, congratulations! Your hard work paid off!

4. Member
    Stay with the fury. It will seem easy soon enough

I never liked the Fury on my boat (2014 21HP)
    The Tempest can be run higher and was always faster for me
    one of the ways to alleviate chine is a high prop and the Tempest does this much better than a fury
    A four ear prop like the Trophy will also make the boat walk less but it will be a tick slower in speed

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson