So what’s everyone been doing?

Well last day of January! Fun to think in 4-6wk we should have open water to play on..... I was just wondering what everyone as been up to lately? One thing I’ve got done is I unloaded all my tackle out of my boat and took it to the basement. I made a rod organizer that holds all of the rods against the wall standing vertical. I did sell 8 rods I wasn’t going to use just to free up some space. I also went throw all my Plano boxes, got things sorted much better ect. Next I keep a lot of my plastic baits in zip lock bags, I went through all of those as well. Later in February I’ll spool some new line on a few reels and then should be ready to load the boat back up.
    On the family side nothing crazy we’ve all been healthy, seem to be doing a few more thing with the parents and in-laws, other families ect, slowly I think people are just learning to live with masks and c-19.
    It’s going to be a busy spring/summer I’m hoping to fish Saturday morning’s still but now I’m also helping my brother in law with a race car on Saturday night too :-(. That’s going to put a lot of stress on my girls at home I’m going to really have to watch that..... I’m hoping to post my fishing reports every weekend on here as well hopefully it doesn’t bore you guys to much:-) So what’s everyone else been up to lately?

2. Banned
    Been ice fishing quite a bit. Clear Lake was good to us last weekend. Got out on a pond yesterday and caught 3 bass and 1 crappie.
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Member
    Repeated much of the same tackle clean up as you have mentioned above. Get on BBC Board when I can. Completed a few "honey Do" projects.
    But most of all waiting for winter to pass so I can get on the water.
    Goobs
    Lake Hartwell
    Phoenix

Honey do’s—— this is the time of the year to do em. I will still have some outside when the weather is nice. Emptied the boat, cleaned boat and trailer. Pondering if this is the year to sell it and downsize, if I could find the right boat, I would.

Jake looks like you are doing ok. She hasn’t tore your head off yet—— that’s always a good thing.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liljakec View Post
    Been ice fishing quite a bit. Clear Lake was good to us last weekend. Got out on a pond yesterday and caught 3 bass and 1 crappie.
    The fish don’t get a rest with you around soft or hard water.
    2007 Ranger188vs, Mercury optimax 150

I haven’t been fishing since November. Been getting ready to move next month. Actually meeting up with Jake this weekend to sell the rest of my ice gear.