1997 ProMax 225 Completely Rebuilt

Like new 225 ProMax…The engine has been completely rebuilt. Machine work performed by James Perry. Block was bored .015 over and decked. The bottom of the exhaust chest was built up and machined for strength. WSM 1.5 MM ring Pistons, ring gaps measured .019 - .021, all new bearings, steel caged rod bearings, gaskets. CCM reeds on lapped cages. An extra set of TDR reeds will be included. Heads were machined and measured to 36cc. Compression is between @130-138 lbs. I built her to last. VST has been deleted, replaced by a Bosch 044 remote fuel pump, an Aeromotive regulator, and two Aeromotive in-line filters. The pre pump filter is 100 micron and the after is 10 micron. All AN fittings and ethanol resistant hose. This all comes with the deal. David Dreifort butterfly throttle linkage upgrade. New trigger, stator, regulators, and switch boxes. Lighter weight flex flywheel. You will also get the heavy flywheel as well. A new Brucato ECU with 225 ProMax fuel curve and a 7200 limiter. New NGK plug wires as well. Big window, four hole H.D. bearing big skeg 1.87 CLE with less than 120 original hours, and an Allison Hydrofoil plate. OEM lightweight Alien Cowl and pan are in excellent shape. Skirt has a small crack that was repaired you can hardly see from a few feet away. I know my color is different. So I am including a new set of decals in your choice of colors. I just rebuilt the engine last winter. She has approximately 75 hrs. on the rebuild. I kept track of the break in and a few more hours on my phone then installed the hour meter. This engine is in excellent shape and built to last. As close to a new ProMax as you could probably get. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or contact me on my mobile at 410-310-17 zero nine. $7000 obo.
    Motor2.jpgMotor1.jpgMotor7.jpgMotor8.jpgMotor4.jpgMotor3.jpgMotor5.jpg
    Motor6.jpgLower 2.jpgFuel Pump.jpgFuel Fiter 1.jpgFuel Filter 2.jpgDecal Set.jpgMercury Decals.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Alli71; 01-31-2021 at 02:34 AM.

2. Member

3. Member
    Just wanted to say that David is a class act. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything he owns.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RTRCraft View Post
    Just wanted to say that David is a class act. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything he owns.
    Thank you AJ and you likewise. Take care man!

5. Member
    Engine sold pending funds