Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'll start it..........

GO CHIEFS !

2. Member
    I think it will be a good game and I think the Tampa Defense will get to Mahomes
    Red Sox in 6!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    GO CHIEFS !
    Dementia finally set it Jazz ?

I have fun down here now, all the haters are loving Tom ,and Gronk is all over the news The new " happy " disease is called Gronkitis. lol Gotta take the other side. I never did like Ariens and now he thinks he's better than Belichick. Loyalty is a forgotten thing nowadays. I understand Tom wanted better receivers and all but, how much freakin money does he need especially when his wife makes more than him ?

Hey JAZZ, with Tom it is NOT only about the money. The shine was off the apple and both he and Bill shared in that. IMHO with Tom its more about his winning legacy. We were blessed to have them for as long as we did. Stay warm!
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

Quote Originally Posted by yanknbass View Post
    Hey JAZZ, with Tom it is NOT only about the money. The shine was off the apple and both he and Bill shared in that. IMHO with Tom its more about his winning legacy. We were blessed to have them for as long as we did. Stay warm!
    I agree.Very thankful for him in New England. He is the goat.Gronk was my favorite player. I ask the folks who would you rather have for the next 5 years, Tom or Bill ? Bill 100% Just my 2 cents.Hope you folks are all doing good and staying safe. I understand a storm is expected.

7. Member
    Yup a Nor’easter
    Red Sox in 6!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    I agree.Very thankful for him in New England. He is the goat.Gronk was my favorite player. I ask the folks who would you rather have for the next 5 years, Tom or Bill ? Bill 100% Just my 2 cents.Hope you folks are all doing good and staying safe. I understand a storm is expected.
    1) Bill doesn't get tackled by 300#ers.lol 2) How could you not like, The Farm Animal= Gronkenstein? lol 3) its just a little snow, not many people going anywhere anyway.
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

The loyalty thing kind of cracks me up ? It does not go both ways ? Bill makes 25 million a year ... odd he won’t take less like he has gotten everyone else on the team to do and refuses to have anyone make more than him .. that’s not petty or anything ..

They offered Tom 1 year 13 million .. Jimmy Glassopalo got 26 million and has been out more than he has played ...But a guy who brought 6 championships and how many conference titles but he didn’t show loyalty after never once being the top paid QB in the league ? Comical

I think the best way I can explain it is .. you work at a job for 20 years .. you make 40 dollars per hour .. Your boss calls you in and tells you they are knocking your pay down to 20 dollars an hour and they are pretty sure they are going to let you go next year anyway even though your a best worker in your entire company ..

I hope Brady wins just so Bill has to track down all his cut off sleeves to wipe his tears with .. They didn’t come to play for Bill.. They came to play with Tom

all good valid points Jerry. I think Tom left more because the Pats weren't giving him players to throw to etc. It was going to be a down year. It'll be a down year for a few more. Brady will be gone and the Pats will at least be very competitive again.Again, I hear what your saying. Sports is a different beast, at least for me.You have a God given talent or are freakishly gifted by size or speed. We busted our asses for a hourly wage. I probably never made 1 mil in my lifetime. Today they get multiple millions just to sign their name on the contract.I don't believe money was the issue. Bob Kraft would have taken care of Tom . Who knows what under the table deals get done and how teams get around the cap.Combine Tom's salary with Giselles and they make more than all of us here combined.I understand both ways of looking at it. Thanks Tom for all you did and the seasons you gave us. No doubt your the goat. But, I can't change what I feel.

I guess I am lucky my boss pays me what I get .. if he looked into my finances are he might not feel the need to pay me as much as he does

I never knew that went into the equation of how much someone deserves to get paid

the older Jazz doesn't get involved in pissing contests anymore Jerry.You're entitled to your beliefs I'm entitled to mine.Living on a fixed income is almost like a salary cap.

It’s a discussion Jazzy... people used to have those back in the old days without everyone getting all butt hurt at every turn

I know Jerry, no problems here.We're both thick skinned and can take it.Sadly for me I'm unedumacated to win too many battles of wits. Enjoy the game

1 year 13 million .. I guess I should thank Bill B for putting that fire back in Tom lmaooooo

GOAT, Gronk still my favorite. They just don't look right in the Bucs uniform.Down here the new gripe is the Buccaneer name and logo. Associated with plunderers and barbarians ! lol Maybe we should just give all teams numbers instead of nicknames. Yes Jerry, they kicked arse.

For Gronk and Tom to both have great nights was epic .. could not be happier !

18. Moderator
    They both picked the right team to sign with. Tampa has a loaded team offense and defense. That was an awesome game to watch.

That loaded team that didn’t even make the playoffs last year and has been in the lower end of the NFL for years ... just saying lol

20. Moderator
    They will be interesting to watch next year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast