Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casslaw View Post
    A guy in my club showed up with a Ballistic....WOW! It’s the one boat that had what I need for fishing and not a bunch of “stuff” to break, get in the way, Jack up the price. The layout was perfect and it is a literal dream boat! Yeah...website sucks! So does Bullets.
    Lol, Bullet has their place in the industry and has a nice following obviously. They’re definitely built with one thing in mind and that’s going really fast. There’s some guys out there that refuse to believe a boat as big as the Ballistic can go 81-82 mph Tourney loaded with a 250 even with video evidence. I’m like you. My buddy let me get some seat time in a Ballistic and man, I was super impressed. Mine has a holeshot that is just stupid fast. I haven’t ever timed it but it’s gotta be 2 seconds or less it feels like. I also enjoy not having a lot of things that can break. Some creature comforts are more important factors for others though. Mine has 1 USB and zero cup holders in the cockpit. I absolutely LOVE having control of every pump, light, etc through my graph though.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sclark View Post
    Actually Vexus uses the "Infusion Process" on all fiberglass boats, deck and hulls.
    Steve, what exactly is the "infusion process" compared to vacuum infused? If memory serves me, I was told before the guys started with the glass boats due to the non compete that they were building some sweet hunting blinds with this "Infusion Process"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123