Thread: 2018 V 20

2018 V 20

For anyone looking for a good clean V 20 with removable console, I have just lowered the price to get it sold. This will make someone a nice one of a kind boat.

2. Member
    I can't believe some one hasn't jumped on this Donnie. For anyone out there considering I have a 2018 like this one, absolutely love it and would highly recommend it.

3. Member
    Pricing on the V20’s is challenging now. Once Legend was shut down, dealers were letting these boats go in the mid 50’s.
    I got new 17 in Dec of 2018 with upgrades to 36V ultrex, 2 10 ft power poles and 12” atlas hyd jack plate for $56k plus extended Mercury gold service contract

4. Member
    Two guys in my club drove to another state to pickup closeout V20s fully rigged, poles, 250xs, 10" units and they were $48-52k before taxes and fees.

I want a V20 but knowing what they paid I can't do it.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rmc949 View Post
    Two guys in my club drove to another state to pickup closeout V20s fully rigged, poles, 250xs, 10" units and they were $48-52k before taxes and fees.

I want a V20 but knowing what they paid I can't do it.
    Sure you can !! I don't think you would be sorry. How many of these late model V20's do you see for sale???

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by donniec View Post
    For anyone looking for a good clean V 20 with removable console, I have just lowered the price to get it sold. This will make someone a nice one of a kind boat.
    donniec did you sell your boat yet?

7. Member
    Yes I sold it to a guy out side of Tampa and I talk to him fairly regularly and is tickled to death with his new to him boat.