Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve860 View Post
    Real Deal marine in Pineville, La has already reached out to me. Everything I hear about them is good.

2. Member
    Real Deal marine in Pineville, La has already reached out to me. Everything I hear about them is good.
    I bought my boat from a dealer a long ways off and it's currently at Real Deal Marine right now. They don't care where it was bought. They did ask my why I didn't buy from them and I said because they were not interested in my trade in which is understandable because they have a business to run.

3. Member
    The dealer is hurting themselves by not transferring the Vexus warranty. The motor has nothing to do with it at all. The motor warranty is not part of the Vexus warranty and needs to be handled separately. The Vexus warranty transfer is simple; Dealer obtains your boats information, you provide $200 to the dealer, which intern sends the info and the $200 to Vexus, process done. Any boat warranty issues can now be taken care of by any Vexus dealer.
    Motor warranty is handled per the Manufacturers' process. If it's a Mercury, fill out the form from their site and email it to them, no cost unless the motor has an additional product protection plan added, then transfer cost is based on motor/plan, $100 for 75hp and greater.

4. Member
    A big thanks to Arthur Brown Jr at Real Deal Marine in Pineville, La. He reached out to me and offered to transfer my hull warranty. I will drive the 3 hrs to Real Deal Marine for all my needs with my Vexus. Thanks for the help Jr.

5. Member
    Good for you Steve! Welcome to the BBC.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFan9 View Post
    Good for you Steve! Welcome to the BBC.
    Thank ya sir

7. Member
    Welcome to BBC and Vexus boats! Another fellow East Texan with a Vexus! I too have used Real Deal and Arthur Jr. If I need a Vexus dealer, I drive to Pineville, LA.
    2022 Avid 20XB | 2022 Yamaha SHO 200 | Minn Kota Raptors | Hummingbird and Garmin electronics

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12