Karavan trailer feedback...

Anybody own of these that could provide some feedback? Boat line I am considering sources their trailers from them, I've heard the name, but that's about it....

Thanks in advance....

2. Member
    I have a single axle 2017 3100lbs. Karavan trailer and the rear LED lights didn't last one season and I've had to replace the single leaf leaf springs, which Karavan replaced for free after I registered my trailer with them and filed a claim, I had to do the labor myself.
    But the rest of the trailer is holding up nicely and overall I'm pleased with it
    THE MORE YOU SAY THE MORE WE UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT YOU ANYWAYS

Appears to be a nice trailer. I especially like the Powder Coating, much much more than Road Armor for sure !!! Also, I'd want 2 more bunks down the middle.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

4. Member
    Thanks..

Friend of mine has a Karavan Roller trailer with a Lund sitting on it. Runs it up to Canada every year no problems. It is a galvanized trailer so no worries about paint.

6. Member
    I have a small 1256 (I think) model trailer for my 14' Lowe Roughneck boat. It's a nice and solid trailer. It's a 2008 and the frame still looks great. I have seen some other small boat trailers that I would lose sleep over thinking about towing that boat long distances.

I would not have any problems buying another aluminum boat that came with a Karavan trailer. I had a couple of questions and customer support was great and answered all of my questions through email quickly.