Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tx Champ View Post
    Hi guys and Lea! I'm home, got here Friday afternoon about 3:30. I'm fine. Thank you all for all the thoughts and prayers!

Angiogram showed a blockage of one of the bypasses done in 2018. But there was good flow through the native artery via a stent about 6mos after the bypass. Echocardiogram showed no damage to the heart, so it was a mild one. The echo did show that my aortic valve has degraded to severe stenosis, so it will need to be replaced in the near future. I'll be seeing the cardiologist this next week to come up with that plan. Hopefully he'll use the TAVR (Transcatheter aortic valve replacement) to insert a mechanical valve. He'll go through the groin like a heart catheter and a small incision in the chest and push the old valve open and place the mechanical one. Very short down time and beats the hell out of another open heart surgery.

2. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Thamk God! We need you....so glad no damage was done this time. And also so glad open heart surgery not needed for this procedure. Pat and I were talking about how amazing science is! Keep us posted and take good care of yourself!!!!!

3. Scraps
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

Really glad to hear, we'll keep you in our prayers.

5. Member
    God is Great!!! Just got on here to see if there was an update. Prayers for continued healing my friend. Take care!!

6. Member
    Glad to hear Reggie. I hope all goes well.

Ronnie
    2006 Champion 198 DCX Elite / Mercury 225 Pro XS

Great news Reggie....I will continue to pray for you and your doctors to successfully perform those next steps..
    1993 Champion 190
    1991 Evinrude Intruder 150

8. Member
    Glad to hear you're doing better Reggie!!
    1995 ChampioN 190 1995 Mercury 200 XRI Lowrance Ghost

9. Member
    Glad your back home and have a game plan in the works!

Hi guys and Lea! I'm home, got here Friday afternoon about 3:30. I'm fine. Thank you all for all the thoughts and prayers!

Angiogram showed a blockage of one of the bypasses done in 2018. But there was good flow through the native artery via a stent about 6mos after the bypass. Echocardiogram showed no damage to the heart, so it was a mild one. The echo did show that my aortic valve has degraded to severe stenosis, so it will need to be replaced in the near future. I'll be seeing the cardiologist this next week to come up with that plan. Hopefully he'll use the TAVR (Transcatheter aortic valve replacement) to insert a mechanical valve. He'll go through the groin like a heart catheter and a small incision in the chest and push the old valve open and place the mechanical one. Very short down time and beats the hell out of another open heart surgery.
    Great news. Get well soon sir! you are missed around here.

Thank the Lord Reggie!! So glad the prognosis is good!! Good to hear from you bud!!!

12. Member
    Best wishes Reggie. Get well soon!

13. Banned
    Keep fighting Reggie - We're with you!

14. Member
    🙏

Good to hear you are doing well. Valve replacement has made some big strides in recent years. Keep your chin up.
    1994 201 Champ re-powered with a 250 HO G2 E250LHAFA 05438419

16. Member

Great news, Reggie! Stay well and jump back into the Champ for therapy!
    Miguel Perez

'00 ChampioN 186/Johnson 150 (Model J150PLEES, G 04654560)
    Scottsdale, AZ

Go Sun Devils!

🎣1996 Champion 202/ Mtn Home🎣

18. Member
    Get well soon Reggie. Praying for your upcoming doc visits and hopefully knock out that valve replacement so you can get back to rippin lips!

Great news Reggie!
    25th Anniversary Champion 187 SCX Elite
    Mercury 175 EFI
    Perception Pescador Pro 120 Kayak
    Aquos 10ft Pontoon Boat

20. Member
    Glad you're doing better Sir. I'm a year into a Quintuple bypass last year. Had it on the 5th of this month. Valve replacement in my future. Thanks for all the help you've given all of us and looking forward to our continued input from you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast