Thread: Nitro Z21 XL?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    April issue, right inside the 1st page

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NCbound3 View Post
    April issue, right inside the 1st page
    Thanks. Haven't received my April issue yet.

3. Member
    Any word on price yet? I know depending on accessories it will fluctuate, but didn’t know if there was a base price. I was really hoping they would make this package in a z20 series also. We shall see
    2017 Nitro Z20 w/ Mercury 250 Pro XS
    MK Ultrex 112# Mega DI/ Mega 360
    Console: Helix 10 MDI G3N-Helix 10 MSI G3N
    Bow: Helix 10 MDI G3N-Helix 10 MDI G4N

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Combs View Post
    Any word on price yet? I know depending on accessories it will fluctuate, but didn’t know if there was a base price. I was really hoping they would make this package in a z20 series also. We shall see
    I called my dealer about pricing on the XL yesterday. She said they haven't been given any pricing info on it yet, but she did say that Nitro had just raised the prices on all their remaining 2021 inventory. She said they based the price increase on the lack of supply and the high demand. She only has 3 2021's left in stock, and said she was told not to expect any new inventory until June.
    '17 Nitro Z21, 250ProXS serial # 2B399616, 24p Fury4, 12" Atlas, Apex 16 @ console, Apex 16 & Apex 13 @ bow, Mega 360, Ultrex, 8ft blades

wow hate the new front deck already!
    "The handicapped angler"

Be prepared its a package boat, so the initial price will be high. Heard prices will be going up around 2k on the Z21. Did not hear anything about remaining inventory.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

7. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    Be prepared its a package boat, so the initial price will be high. Heard prices will be going up around 2k on the Z21. Did not hear anything about remaining inventory.
    The elite package price never made sense compared to the pro price IMO.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TXZ21 View Post
    I called my dealer about pricing on the XL yesterday. She said they haven't been given any pricing info on it yet, but she did say that Nitro had just raised the prices on all their remaining 2021 inventory. She said they based the price increase on the lack of supply and the high demand. She only has 3 2021's left in stock, and said she was told not to expect any new inventory until June.
    That explains why I was told my boat will be done 3-19 then 3-26 then this week I was told "in production " with no date when it will be done. But I sure am glad I got it ordered before they went up
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tharris811 View Post
    That explains why I was told my boat will be done 3-19 then 3-26 then this week I was told "in production " with no date when it will be done. But I sure am glad I got it ordered before they went up
    What did you order

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdfisherman1995 View Post
    What did you order
    Z21 pro with a 300hp on black and orange . Should be sharp when I get it I hope
    LIFE IS GOOD
    STILL CAN'T CATCH A FISH.

11. Member
    I agree michangler. Looks not as useful with the long doors. The short doors at rear of the front deck were nice and handy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123