Looking for Passenger Console - 2019 PT 195

I have a 2019 PT 195 and am considering adding a passenger console. Main reason is my 87 year old Dad; he's not real sharp to actually drive and this time of year he freezes in the passenger seat. Don't want to pay Tracker dealer price + shipping, etc. and was wondering if anyone has one or knows of one for sale. Preferably in the DFW, TX or East Texas area because shipping would be crazy $$$. I do realize this is a very specific request and may never get a reply, but thanks for your time....

Paul
    2019 Tracker PT 195 TXW
    2019 Mercury 115 Pro XS

2. Member
    I hope you find one for his sake... I been keeping eye on web for a port side console for my 2020 175 TXW.. and so far BPS been the only place I have found .. or atleast the cheapest believe it or not.. but I am holding off in hopes of finding one cheaper.
    I am in Central TX - mostly fish Belton Lake and Stillhouse Hollow and them northern cold winds are brisk this time of year.

3. Member
    In my experience finding older OEM parts that are not associated with engines, transmissions or maintenence, they all seem to land at Great Lakes Skipper. But my experience is with a 2001 boat. They won't have anything for a 2019 or 2020. They likely will ten or 20 years from now when the manufacturer dumps their stock of old stuff.

For now, Tracker is holding on to those parts (or their supplier is) for warranty and insurance repairs. That is just my opinion based on what I found for older boats I have worked on.

Meanwhile, go to a local boat upholstery shop and see if they can come up with some kind of half bimini eisenglass shield/enclosure that snaps to the floor in front of passenger seat, to driver console and goes up to a short bimini frame mounted to the VersaTrak with some straps or poles to stabilize. You go to the right guy and he will come up with something to get dad on the water comfortably. Good luck, brother!
    2015 Tracker Targa V18 150 4-Stroke 2B142247 9.9 EFI Pro Kicker 1R159535
    2001 MasterCraft Maristar 210 V-Drive, LTR 330 HP

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeCSr View Post
    I hope you find one for his sake... I been keeping eye on web for a port side console for my 2020 175 TXW.. and so far BPS been the only place I have found .. or atleast the cheapest believe it or not.. but I am holding off in hopes of finding one cheaper.
    I am in Central TX - mostly fish Belton Lake and Stillhouse Hollow and them northern cold winds are brisk this time of year.
    Did you get a price from Tracker? I was just quoted $535 + $119 freight + tax. So $700 — too much for me. If anyone can get a cheaper overall price, please let me know.
    2019 Tracker PT 195 TXW
    2019 Mercury 115 Pro XS

I've been looking for a driver side console I like for years for my Grizzly 1860. Great Lakes Skipper is probably your only source outside of Tracker Boats and their prices are not much better and usually they are scratch and dent.

6. Member
    I got one for my 2018 last winter and if i remember right it was around $400 with no freight shipped to the dealer....went through bass pro shops and shipped it to the store.

7. Member
    Check with a Tracker dealer, might get a better price, and if you do find one ship it with grayhound trust me its the cheapest shipping around. I got one from a guy off here for my 2006 190 and UPS and Fedex was close to $200.00 shipping from FL to TX Grayhound was $66.00 and there tracking is much better then UPS or Fedex they sent me notifications at every stop, and called me when it arrived at my local Grayhound buss stop.
    2006 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX 115 Merc