Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar

Overnight swings

So I decided to open an account with 5k. I’m swinging Nas Stocks over night allowing me a trade or two during the week if needed since I do not have DTS in this account. Anyone do this often? I feel like it’s the best way to capture funds, although my first trade was a little red lol. We will see, today is day 2. Took some BIOL.

2. Member
    I think it is a great way to capture funds as well. It'll be interesting to see what your balance looks like after a couple weeks

3. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    I’ll let you know lol. Trying to do 5k in two weeks on 5k. So 100% every two weeks is the goal

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by haftafish22 View Post
    I’ll let you know lol. Trying to do 5k in two weeks on 5k. So 100% every two weeks is the goal
    Yeah I'm curious. With the way things have been running lately, that should definitely be realistic

5. Member
    What is a swinging Nas Stock?
    I just started with TD Ameritrade this week but not with the money you started with!

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nix03 View Post
    What is a swinging Nas Stock?
    I just started with TD Ameritrade this week but not with the money you started with!
    A swing trade is basically a short term hold, so like you buy a stock one day, hold it overnight, and then sell it the next (an overnight swing). Nas just means nasdaq stocks. There's some on there that are perfect for that type of thing

7. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Well update, 1k in the whole after two nights, sold both at my stop. Haven’t done well... then I scrambled and slapped some NAKD today and almost to my target for Friday lol

8. Member
    Well update, 1k in the whole after two nights, sold both at my stop. Haven’t done well... then I scrambled and slapped some NAKD today and almost to my target for Friday lol
    Well I mean nothing in the market is making sense right now so...

9. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Well surpassed target Jesus this market is wild

Messing around on reddit and reading hype on NAKD now. Haven't done any after hours trading but i had about $20 sitting on the sideline so i figure why not play around just to see if it works, lol.
    He/him
    Kayak fishing in a Native Slayer Max 12.5
    Lowrance Elite 9 ti2

I flipped NAKD and SNDL

12. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluejay10 View Post
    I flipped NAKD and SNDL
    flipped nakd into sndl, did well on NAKD, not so well on sndl, we gonna call it a swing instead of a scalp now lol

13. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    I think it is a great way to capture funds as well. It'll be interesting to see what your balance looks like after a couple weeks
    well, after week 3 closing, I’m even. I decided to sway from my plan and jumped in an otc all in. At the wrong time too. Currently holding 5700 worth of stock and stuck about 60%. If I just stay on plan, I was doing well. Was at one point 300% up on the original 5k. Still green lol

14. Member
    well, after week 3 closing, I’m even. I decided to sway from my plan and jumped in an otc all in. At the wrong time too. Currently holding 5700 worth of stock and stuck about 60%. If I just stay on plan, I was doing well. Was at one point 300% up on the original 5k. Still green lol
    Oh boy

15. Official Lip Ripper' haftafish22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmaster96 View Post
    Oh boy
    how often do we advise others to execute a plan. Lol. We are all weak at times. Otc is my weakness for sure

16. Member
    how often do we advise others to execute a plan. Lol. We are all weak at times. Otc is my weakness for sure
    Oh definitely mine too without a doubt

17. Member
    I am sure we are not alone in saying that OTC is our weakness, since I hardly ever play in the abyss. I have been very blessed with some very good ETF and funds, but I like to keep my options open to 'new good ideas'. Though, I have heard said that there is no good in good ideas.