X VA Doctor get twenty years

Should have been put on death row, read the whole article.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...C=eb_210126.nl

Lake Norman, N.C./New Britain, CT.
    An Khe 66-67

2. Member
    One of the reasons I don't like going to VA care. I'm not saying that it happens often or just at the VA, but I really don't trust them. Most of my experiences have been negative.

3. ourflat
    I always get a different opinion from my private audiologist versus what the VA audiologist tells me. It seems the private doctor setups my hearing aids correctly too.....

I do appreciate the VA paying for my hearing aids though...

Frank

4. Member
    That is just terrible!
    I do not go to the VA but for annual blood work etc as I have had shoulder reconstruction due to a crappy parachuting landing (went through trees and one limb pulled arm where the body didn't agree with) .. anyway.. 5 yrs after I got out of Army I injured my shoulder and went to VA.. the doctor (which I really could not understand his english) asked me.. "so.. do you need x-rays" I said.. well what does the doctor think? He said.. yes.. we get xrays" So i go get xray and come back.. he then says I tore a rotator cuff, and then asked if I wanted a sling... that was in 2006... now when I get hurt.. I suck it up like back in the day and do not go to sick call