Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    I remember seeing a video of the tussle, but I did a quick google and nothing. I guess they did get equal punishment from BASS, it must’ve just been the boat/motor sponsors then - which wasn’t surprising.

Individual sponsors are a different story since expectations in regards to issues like this are varied.

Velvick "slapped" somebody?
    I can believe that. Oh my,,,,,Cat fight.

"ain't too smart.....but I'm always thinkin"

3. Member
    Yep. He kept going on and on about him bumping into his boat. Apparently it wasn’t hard and KP told him to just drop it, that he told him he would pay for it already. Ish kept on, saying he should kick his ass, etc. KP finally told him to either shut up or do it. Ish left his boat, jumped on Poche’s, and quickly found out his big ass, big bad attitude wasn’t big enough.

Of course, even with police report, video, etc. showing he was in the right, he lost sponsor deals while ish lost none. I think BASS punished him more than ish as well.
    That’s funny cause Ish is like 5 foot nothing. Lol. First time I saw him, I was shocked. He can’t be more than 5’6” or so. Hahaha. Hackney is a little short dude too. Like really short

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by badbaggerHD View Post
    Do you guys also watch soap operas during the day too
    That’s a strong possibility they can’t fill out their whole day with just Pro Fishing Related Soap Operas.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluegill22 View Post
    I'd rather see the Ish v Poche fight!
    Wasn't much to see I was in the loch with them, some jawing back and forth and a splash and some hurt feelings

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bzbrent View Post
    Close, but not quite accurate. Actually it was Ish who went for a swim and spent some time in the Osceola County clink.

-b-
    They both ended up in the water

7. Member
    Yep. He kept going on and on about him bumping into his boat. Apparently it wasn’t hard and KP told him to just drop it, that he told him he would pay for it already. Ish kept on, saying he should kick his ass, etc. KP finally told him to either shut up or do it. Ish left his boat, jumped on Poche’s, and quickly found out his big ass, big bad attitude wasn’t big enough.

Of course, even with police report, video, etc. showing he was in the right, he lost sponsor deals while ish lost none. I think BASS punished him more than ish as well.
    Keith busted my brothers cowling in a lock in Florida. Dude needs driving lessons.

8. Member
    V slapping guys on tour while his wife beats his A$$ at home

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jig34 View Post
    V slapping guys on tour while his wife beats his A$$ at home
    Sounds like honey dew flustration after an ass whooping. Gotta see if you're still a man.
    Rocket

10. Member
    Todd who? Back to the story.

Yes it was a great Ike Live. One of the best I have listened to. Byron, Skeet and John Murray won a lot of money, boats, trucks and such back in the day. Pretty amazing.

He was on the Bachelor too if you didn't know.
    2019 BassCat Lynx 2019 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke - 2B573410
    "Reality Is Often Disappointing."

Ike shows have been awesome the past month. Roland was epic and this one was just as good. Skeet danced for $1s and Byron culled 10s!

13. Member
    I'm intrested to know how many of us have got into it with somebody on the water because of some of the same reasons. How about practicing for 2 days for a tournament with a co-angler fishing their first BFL and saturday morning running to your first spot only to find the co-angler took his boater there, and he says "sorry man I have to catch fish"..........I have never spoke to him again.......its a good thing he drove himself to that tournament.....it would have been a loooong walk

I guess what goes around comes around...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...on-velvick.amp
    I met Mary and Byron at a BASS tnx when they allowed co anglers. I was paired with Byron for a day. Mary is a real sweetheart and she fished as a co-angler as well. Not sure what she saw in him other than money but I don't think they ever did get married.
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

15. Member
    Regarding the Velvick conflict. There’s 2 sides to every story.
    You have only heard one.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marlon crowder View Post
    They both ended up in the water
    Ish took a swim. KP got his feet wet, but didn't take a bath.

-b-

I've done that too. Best part, it was right in front of his father, who said (to his son) "See what happens when you act like a jerk?"
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

18. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffy671 View Post
    Was listening to Ike LIVE. Byron Velvick and Skeet Reese were telling old stories. Velvick said he was suspended by BASS for slapping someone named "Todd" at a tourney on Sam Rayburn years ago. Anybody know more of the story?

Nothing about the single Twin bed? Wait this was supposed to be in the thread about stealing waypoints...

Hey, I was just thinking... 'facts™' aren't what they used to be and to get a bit of traction and save bandwidth, why not combine the 2 threads?

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by William T View Post
    Regarding the Velvick conflict. There’s 2 sides to every story.
    You have only heard one.

Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    I met Mary and Byron at a BASS tnx when they allowed co anglers. I was paired with Byron for a day. Mary is a real sweetheart and she fished as a co-angler as well. Not sure what she saw in him other than money but I don't think they ever did get married.
    Real Sweetheart: https://www.realitytvworld.com/news/...ving-11448.php

P01135809

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast