Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    I wouldn't EVER want fiberglass fenders, no matter what brand you buy. One blowout and they are trashed. Currently looking for a Z19 or 20 and this post has listed some great things to think about.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Billy View Post
    I wouldn't EVER want fiberglass fenders, no matter what brand you buy. One blowout and they are trashed. Currently looking for a Z19 or 20 and this post has listed some great things to think about.
    I don’t really get the fiberglass fender thing either, if anything it looks worse to me and is a flimsier set and yet another thing to wax. One thing I didn’t like about some of the other manufacturers packaged boats is that fiberglass fenders were included. Would’ve rather the money be saved or spent on upgraded graphs.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

3. Member
    I am in agreement with avoiding fiberglass fenders. I also prefer standard wheels over low profile.

4. Dogfish_Jones
    I did not want fiberglass fenders on my boat. To me is just an accident that going to happen. Most of the time they will get cracked at your local ramps in a matter of a few trips anyways.

5. Banned
    Get a Z21 pro w/dual consoles. All the standard items on that boat make it by far the best deal you can get. Like someone said above you get the upgraded carpet and latches you can't get on a Z20, front deck layout is better too, IMO.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    Get a Z21 pro w/dual consoles. All the standard items on that boat make it by far the best deal you can get. Like someone said above you get the upgraded carpet and latches you can't get on a Z20, front deck layout is better too, IMO.
    I’m not 100 percent sure the z20 is all that much faster than the z21 either.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

7. Member
    Get the fiberglass fenders they are much stronger.And get the z20 its about 2.5 mph faster.

I assume this is possible on the fiberglass fenders, but this guy, me, has experienced a few blow outs, only one caused damage and it was barely noticeable.

Now we had an old Ranger in the family with metal fenders, would have been a complete disaster if we did not have tools on hand to bend the fender back into place.

As to the OP I would also recommend the TH marine upgrade, give's you clip hangars on the underside of the livewell
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

9. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BMCD View Post
    I assume this is possible on the fiberglass fenders, but this guy, me, has experienced a few blow outs, only one caused damage and it was barely noticeable.

Now we had an old Ranger in the family with metal fenders, would have been a complete disaster if we did not have tools on hand to bend the fender back into place.

As to the OP I would also recommend the TH marine upgrade, give's you clip hangars on the underside of the livewell
    The clips come in the Pro package. You get the fancy TH trolling motor handle, but you have to install it your self....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    The clips come in the Pro package. You get the fancy TH trolling motor handle, but you have to install it your self....lol.
    Fancy.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12