Vessel View and Lowrance update

SN 2B718299
    2019 Mercury 115
    SS spitfire 15p
    5940 max RPM

Are the any known issues affecting functionality of vessel view with the latest Lowrance update? It took me months of waiting for the VV update to get my system to work.....I don’t wanna mess it up

2. Banned
    Didn't know there was a new update out, but I won't be doing it for awhile, as everything is working fine for me. Guess you could always save the current version and revert back if the update causes troll control to drop off again.

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    This is merely a suggestion, based on what I would consider simply a common-sense method:

WAIT until you see a change in the Version Number of the Vessel View Link Software come available, and then upgrade both at the same time.

There may not be a problem in updating now, but I personally would want to use the above method if all is working well right now.

Again: Merely a SUGGESTION.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor