Dealer issue or normal.

I bought a new FXR21 Limited off the showroom floor back on September 18th. I had the dealer order a second counsel, cover, and a locker bar. As of today the dealer still says the factory still has not shipped them; I call about every 30 days.

I know things are delayed due to supply chain issues but how long should I expect to wait?

Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Other than the extra console it seems a dealer issue. You probably could find the Lockrbar somewhere and could call other dealers if there are any who might find a cover.
    2021 Skeeter ZX225
    2021 Yamaha SHO 225 VF225LA

I would think it would be a bit of both by now. I know when I ordered a second console for my Basscat back before the plague, it still took 3 months to get it. With the current climate, who knows.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

4. Member
    It took me 2 months to get a fishing chair from Skeeter. Like my chair, the console is built to match
    your rig.

5. Member
    covers an upholstry are very slow coming out especially since factory boat sales are way up.

6. Member
    I ordered a console for my ranger in the end of september and the dealer still has not seen it. They can't even get a ship date from ranger - might not be normal but it is the new normal.
    2020 Ranger Z519 | 2020 Mercury Pro XS 225 4S | Helix 10SI | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Helix 10 MDI G3N | Noco GENIUS 10X4
    Fury 3 22P True Pitched | Power Pole Pro 2's | Ghost TM | Mega 360 | MEGA LIVE | Atlas 8in Jack Plate | Trick Step | 3X Amped 80ah Lithiums

7. Member
    The Loc R Bar should be easy assuming nothing changed since December.

I ordered one from Wal-Mart, believe it or not. Had it in less than a week.

Any thing with a specific brand is going to be a problem.

8. Member
    Ive ordered and installed several consoles from skeeter in that time so I would question your dealer. As for the loc'r bar they are readily available from many warehouses around the country.