20.1 Update problem with TM150 custom frequency

Finally got back to the boat today to try a few things to get my TM150 custom frequency to not lockup my downscan. Did a soft reset and it did not solve the problem I also found that custom frequency locks up the sidescan. Did a hard reset and the custom frequency still locked up downscan and sidescan. Called Lowrance while I was on the boat just in case they wanted me to try something else. Was 6th on the waiting list so opted to get a call back but no one called so left at 5:20. Will post when they call back.

2. Member
    Its a known issue and they know about it.

3. Member
    I reported this problem to Lowrance on 1/4 through their web site email. I also told tech support about the TM150 problem while we were working on a problem with my Ghost after 20.1 upgrade. Tech support told me they did not know about the TM150 problem and I am still waiting on a reply to my email. If Lowrance knew about it and are working on it just let its customers know. When I don’t get a reply on a problem I reported I post the problem on every forum I can to get their attention.

4. Member
    i reported that same problem on 12/31/2020, it was being talked about on fb and i think on here also.