If I wasn't so boring, there is real

Money to be made via YT channels! Unfortunately folks wouldn't give anything I do a look, but some people are makin' bank! I just looked at a few, this one is a good channel:

(606)305-1956

Watched that video for about 30 seconds, but it was too boring for me. I'll just wait for the next Stimulus Check to show up in my mailbox.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.

Quote Originally Posted by Walkabout7781 View Post
    Watched that video for about 30 seconds, but it was too boring for me. I'll just wait for the next Stimulus Check to show up in my mailbox.
    It is boring at first, fast forward to about 1:40...should have said that in the post...

(606)305-1956

4. Member
    The guy in the video he was talking about isn't even in the same ball park as some of these videogame streamers. We were talking about it at work so I pulled up a stream that happened to be from Drdisrepect and on top of all of his youtube revenue he gains daily I watched his viewers donate over 500$ in about 15 minutes and has a net worth of 6 million dollars. To play freaking video games!

The trucker I watch pretty often makes about $60k per year, he's small time but has a decent side gig! Whistlin' Diesel and Westen Champlin make large money, but the 'influencers' make serious money. Max Wrist and Mad Maxy do it full time as their only income. I just wish I did something people would be interested in...

(606)305-1956

6. Banned

7. Member

8. Member
    I heard that the Googan Squad is making some good money off of their Youtube channels.

9. Member
    money to be made on rumble also it seems
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

Wranglerstar is one i subscribe to, there are some good ones and some that get very taxing, the beauty of it all is i can watch what i want w/o having to listen to somebody Jabber jabber jabber endlessly, lot's of good informative stuff, but i swear there are some that must just love to hear themselves talk
    Putting a clown in the castle doesn't make him a king, it turns the castle into a circus

11. Member
    I helped a buddy of mine get a youtube channel started. He hit the minimum subscribers and such pretty quick and makes about $150-200/mo now just recording himself upgrading his hotrod truck.
    But after seeing the endless hours of video game youtube videos my kids watch, it's no surprise that some of these guys rake in millions.
    2001 Champion 187 Yamaha 175
    12' Talons, Lithiums and Garmins
    All pulled by a Hemi

12. Member
    The kid oriented stuff is where the money is at. A friend in banking told me about a 19yr old kid she knew making $200K..... a month streaming video game stuff.

The hardcore fishing guys mostly aren't making much, some of the entertainment oriented ones are doing well.

13. Member
    How about those two guys talking for 25 minutes about "someone else will fish your spot"? Wonder if they are raking it in?

14. Member
    I have a buddy with a new YT channel...he is making 200-300 a month right now, he puts a lot of work into it but it at least covers his boat payment!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PsuHntr View Post
    I have a buddy with a new YT channel...he is making 200-300 a month right now, he puts a lot of work into it but it at least covers his boat payment!
    What's he making an hour?

This is more common than the big money guys but both are possible.