Ethernet question

If you have to units connected with ethernet cable, how would you add active target? I have active target on order and just making plans.
    2022 Caymas cx20pro 250 Pro XS s/n 3B099812

you will run a network cable from your AT black box to 1 of your units. Then it can play on any compatible unit. the AT comes with a network cable as well
    Triton 18xs w/150 Pro XS
    Ultrex 80lb.
    LIVE 12's
    LIVE 9
    POINT 1
    ACTIVE TARGET
    IONIC 125Ah

3. Member
    You will need an extra Ethernet port somewhere on the network. The AT transducer connects to a module which connects by Ethernet to your network. If you have a 9, 12, or 16" device, there are two Ethernet ports. Or it could go into one of the extra ports on a Structure module.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

I have the new elite fs 9's, they only have 1 ethernet port.
    2022 Caymas cx20pro 250 Pro XS s/n 3B099812

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoCAL View Post
    You will need an extra Ethernet port somewhere on the network. The AT transducer connects to a module which connects by Ethernet to your network. If you have a 9, 12, or 16" device, there are two Ethernet ports. Or it could go into one of the extra ports on a Structure module.

NoCAL
    Yup, that's my plan. I have a 3D module and the AT module is going to be adjacent to it, maybe less than a foot away. I'll connect it through the extra port on the 3D and save myself from running another cable back to the bow. Daisy chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Welaka View Post
    I have the new elite fs 9's, they only have 1 ethernet port.

Seeing how the FS only has one ethernet port per unit and the AT only has a single ethernet port, you will more than likely have to purchase an ethernet hub from Lowrance if you want to be able to share waypoints with all the units.

https://www.lowrance.com/lowrance/ty...l_key_features

7. Member
    You will need the NEP-2, or a HDS Live in 9/12/16 to replace one Elite FS has those units have two ethernetports.