Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    You know any time some 40 plus year old quarter back makes it to the Super Bowl you have to be an ass not to give him credit.
    when you see this on the water stop and say hi.

2. Member
    I like the way all the New England fans are now Tampa Bay fans. Where was the love last year?

3. Member
    That was a an upset in my book. Tom hit some bit bombs. I give that Bucs Def big credit again this week. Brady went to Tampa in part because of that Defense and they are showing up in the post season. For Brady to do this in his 40's is insane.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

4. Member
    Great game. Two of the best quarterbacks going head to head.

I had Green Bay going all the way and winning the super bowl.

I truly dislike Green Bay but I thought they had the best team in the NFL this year. I’m sure the cheeseheads are whining about the refs (as always) and bitching about Joe Buck and Aikman.
    Sam

2022 Falcon F20 TE Hybrid - 250 Mercury Pro XS
    Not a pro - barely an average Joe!

5. Losing fish by the pound. CDN Bass's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    Did that all by himself. Might want to tell the bucks defense that and maybe the one ref, who decided after letting all the previous holds go, to call one on the most pivotal play of the game.😂
    He had to. The sweater was stretched a full yard and the receiver was spinning his wheels.

Good game all the same!
    Maple syrup... I put that sh*t on everything!
    '09 Stratos 201 XL EVO DC | 250 Pro XS | Razor 4 25P | 6" JP | 10' Talons Gen 2 | 112# Ultrex | Lowrance C12 x 4 | AT | '16 RAM Rebel

Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    I like the way all the New England fans are now Tampa Bay fans. Where was the love last year?
    I think you are wrong, many fans in New England are angry with
    Brady
    It would like Larry Bird wanting to leave the Celtics so he could play on LA

Quote Originally Posted by jbassman87 View Post
    Did that all by himself. Might want to tell the bucks defense that and maybe the one ref, who decided after letting all the previous holds go, to call one on the most pivotal play of the game.��
    not a hater just trying to get under the fanboys skin. He did throw some incredible passes along with the e3rant ones. I feel the defense won the game and while Aaron is a great quarterback, he was average in this game. I feel the MVP is playing now for the Bills.

8. Winter can end now..... BoatBuggy's Avatar
    Could Aaron Rodgers have looked any more bitter when he met up with Brady at midfield?
    2013 Ranger Z520c, 2013 Yamaha 250 SHO
    2018 Ranger RT198p, 2013 Mercury 150 Optimax

9. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBuggy View Post
    Could Aaron Rodgers have looked any more bitter when he met up with Brady at midfield?
    noticed that myself
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

Quote Originally Posted by Fx20 2011 View Post
    You know any time some 40 plus year old quarter back makes it to the Super Bowl you have to be an ass not to give him credit.
    "If People Concentrated on the Really Important Things in Life, There'd be a Shortage of Fishing Poles." - Doug Larson
    "Peace is not the absence of turmoil but the presence of God" Jo-Ann Thomack

Quote Originally Posted by jigman51 View Post
    So if you had a QB for 20 years that brought greatness and his team decided not to pay him you would not be a fan of his anymore ?

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatBuggy View Post
    Phil Mickelson vs Tiger Woods
    Greg
    Edgewater 245CC

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Bass View Post
    I think you are wrong, many fans in New England are angry with
    Brady
    It would like Larry Bird wanting to leave the Celtics so he could play on LA
    Just the dopey fans ... 2 players in the NFL top 100 of ALL time ... tell me what years Brady or Gronk were the highest paid at their positions ??

Quote Originally Posted by JerryT View Post
    Just the dopey fans ... 2 players in the NFL top 100 of ALL time ... tell me what years Brady or Gronk were the highest paid at their positions ??
    So they had bad agents who’s fault is that. Gronk was hurt every year and a shell of himself at the end and Brady kept taking the hometown discount so they could bring in more fee agents.
    This was not about money

Lmaooo yeah bad agents .. hurt every year but is in the top 100 of all time .. My lord lol

16. Member
    He’s a true game changer.

17. RIP Evinrude 1907-2020 JR19's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Transom View Post
    I bet Rude is having an aneurysm right now.

Nope alive and well. I just text him about this post and his reply was "absolutely, PFM is undoubtedly the greatest qb to play the game"...I still ruffle his feathers ever once in a while ...but we get along great. I have told him multiple times he is my favorite virtual friend.

18. Member
    Brady is the GOAT; he earned the win. I still think the defense should get the MVP for this game. Especially the D line.

19. Member
    First year I was ever a Brady fan. I spent 20 years having him knock my old favorite team out in the championship game. I am extremly happy to see him with the BUCS. He was too good to beat.
    when you see this on the water stop and say hi.

20. Member
    GB fan here. Coaches made some bad decisions imo, the biggest being to play a 1 high look with tight coverage on the last play of the half, and giving up a bomb for a td

inexcusable to do that and the DC should have been fired at the half
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast