Question New Livewell pump system (Frist Fish 1 – Frist Fish 2)

Been considering a change to Nitro because I really like the deck layout and all the features it has but this has me worried
    So I have a few questions about this system

1 Is there other controls for the pumps or just this one button?

2 Does this button do more than just turn the system on?

3 Does it have fill and recirculate pumps or does one pump to do it all?

Fishing St Clair with big smallmouth, hot days and rough water you really need to manage your fish

My current boat has 2 independent livewells and each has a fill pump and recerc pump with an oxygenator that runs off the recerc system
    I run the fills on auto all day and during the hot days I also run the recerc’s on auto all day and some days on constant
    Before making a long run I plug the over flow and over fill the livewells then run the recerc’s on constant during the run

So needless to say seeing one button has me concerned
    "The handicapped angler"

2. Member
    I have a 18 which was prior to the fancy touch panels so I’m not sure but my 18 has everything you mentioned. So I’m assuming the same goes for the new models just in a fancier package. I still prefer old school switches instead of these all in one pads
    Nitro z21

3. Member
    My 2021 Z19 has 2 independent livewells and 4 pumps. The recirc pumps double as pump out pumps by pulling out the re-circulation nozzle. There is also an aeration option which I did not opt for because I seldom fish tournaments any more. Here is a video giving details:
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

EDo the z21 livewell over flow into the bilge ? I was a coangler In late a 2020 z21 and swear they do.
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1BADAIR View Post
    EDo the z21 livewell over flow into the bilge ? I was a coangler In late a 2020 z21 and swear they do.
    They do not overflow into the bilge, unless something is broken. The overflow hoses connect to a fitting on the lower transom.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Dilling View Post
    My 2021 Z19 has 2 independent livewells and 4 pumps. The recirc pumps double as pump out pumps by pulling out the re-circulation nozzle. There is also an aeration option which I did not opt for because I seldom fish tournaments any more. Here is a video giving details:
    The problem with this video is it shows the older command center

They went from this

To This

I want to know how the new system / buttons work and if the pump configuration is the same
    "The handicapped angler"

OK I figured it out!

The new command center is a touch screen that you can change what switches are displayed and controlled
    If you touch the “all Switches” it changes the display to something similar to the older command center layout so you can manually control all the livewell pumps

From what I gather the pump configuration is still the same

SEE VIDEO BELOW
    At 19;50 Edwin explains how you can control all the switches from the Lowrance units as well as the new command center
    At 20:15 you get a glimpse of the touch pad and the other display of switches

He also explains the “Frist Fish” feature as when you touch this button it fills the live well to the top and then switches over to recerc (Nice Feature)

Last edited by MichAngler; 01-25-2021 at 12:48 PM.
    "The handicapped angler"