Thread: G FOR SALE

G FOR SALE

1996 Gambler 209 GE. No stress cracks, scratches or gouges, carpet is good, always garage kept, recessed tray, keel guard, black lights in rub rail and drop in jacks, led deck lights, led nav lights, hot foot, all pumps work, live wells all work as they should, foot trim buttons, but seat and rear pedestal seat, remote plug, sea star hydrolic stearing, Lowerance 7 chirp in front, Elite 7ti at console,14 inch rapid jack, good tires, spare is new never on the ground, bearing buddies, led lights and reverse lights. The motor is a 2009 Mercury 250 pro xs with fresh power head ( all new piston kits, new bearings, seals, Chris Carson reeds, solid motor mounts, injectors cleaned and tested, completely rebuilt lower unit except for gear set, it looked perfect. The reason for the total rebuild was I baught the motor blown and built it to1996 Gambler 209 GE. No stress cracks, scratches or gouges, carpet is good, always garage kept, recessed tray, keel guard, black lights in rub rail and drop in jacks, led deck lights, led nav lights, hot foot, all pumps work, live wells all work as they should, foot trim buttons, but seat and rear pedestal seat, remote plug, sea star hydrolic stearing, Lowerance 7 chirp in front, Elite 7ti at console,14 inch rapid jack, good tires, spare is new never on the ground, bearing buddies, led lights and reverse lights. The motor is a 2009 Mercury 250 pro xs with fresh last and so I knew exactly what I had and had or had not been done to it, I am a little ocd I know. I have put her up for sale twice and then immediately took her off the market because I couldn't let her go, but I have never been a serious fisherman and this year I have really lost interest, she has only been out 3 times in the last 4 or 5 months so I am finally going to let it go so someone can enjoy it instead of sitting in the garage covered up all the time. I am asking $14,000 OBO. Location is Baxter Tn. There will be no joy rides, we can take it out for you to test drive but you must have cash in hand, I am 15 minutes from from the boat ramp. No trades, No help selling, I will not ship. Thefirst person to put cash in my hand gets gets it. You can call or text me at 931-349-5137 Thank You. Also posting on facebook, gambler boats with more pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2000 Tr21, 225 EFI

2. Member
    Same exact boat I run! I can attest what you have is a performer! Good luck selling I am still at the part where I can't let mine go.
    ~~1995 Gambler~~

Mercury 250 ProXS
    Bobs 10" AJ
    Dual Power Poles
    2-HB 1199's HB 1158 HB 597 in dash
    Ultrex 112

"Runs like a cheetah... with his @$$ on fire"

great looking ride!
    Sterling 22XS / Mercury Pro XS V8

4. Member
    I ran a 1997 209 TE with a ProMax 225 on it, and it would move when you wanted it to, for sure. You have a great ride there, don't give it away if it doesn't move right away. It took me nearly a year to sell mine. Pretty cool you have the bench seat step. I always liked the single console, although on chilly mornings my partner didn't think too much of the ride. Good luck with it, m

5. Member
    I would enquire but I'd say it's spoken for already

6. Member
    I guess it's no longer available? I've called many times, sent text messages and no replies. Thanks

7. Member
    Sweet looking boat.
    2019 Alumacraft 14.5 escape tiller "child support"
    2018 Ford fiesta "pistachio"
    1992 kawasaki zx11 "legend"

8. Member
    Nice rig.