Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iufan View Post
    I am 80 years old, had cancer, heart valve replacement, am diabetic, high blood pressure - BUT I want to continue fishing so I got shot #1 3 days ago and can't wait for the 2nd shot. If it doesn't work well so be it. I am tired of not living the way I want to.
    I'm not to the point where I'm fine with dying because of the decision to take the vaccine
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Flop Fisher View Post
    I'm not to the point where I'm fine with dying because of the decision to take the vaccine
    Huh? When has the vaccine been declared fatal? I'm sure you follow every other guideline to mitigate catching COVID? (Bet my left nut you're anti-mask)
    1997 Triton Tr-21
    1999 Johnson 225HO

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GaBass21 View Post
    Huh? When has the vaccine been declared fatal? I'm sure you follow every other guideline to mitigate catching COVID? (Bet my left nut you're anti-mask)
    I was responding to the post that I quoted in my response, where the guy said he would get the vax and if it killed him so be it..You would have lost your nut on that bet
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

4. Member
    I was responding to the post that I quoted in my response, where the guy said he would get the vax and if it killed him so be it..You would have lost your nut on that bet
    He wasn't saying he would be fine with the vaccine killing him. He said he would be fine if it wasn't as effective as-billed.
    1997 Triton Tr-21
    1999 Johnson 225HO

5. Member
    I guess we are interpreting his words differently

"If it doesn't work well so be it. I am tired of not living the way I want to."
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

6. Member
    At this point I don't know who or what to believe since this has all been politicized. We've been asked to trust the doctors and scientist, but the head of the infectious disease purposely lied to the American public saying makes weren't necessary.

7. Member
    ..... not sure why it didn’t paste what I wanted here. It is a personal choice to get vaccine or not.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mastergun View Post
    At this point I don't know who or what to believe since this has all been politicized. We've been asked to trust the doctors and scientist, but the head of the infectious disease purposely lied to the American public saying makes weren't necessary.
    that's the point I was making. And a doctor on here questioning the vaccine and saying that it may be worse than the virus
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

that's the point I was making. And a doctor on here questioning the vaccine and saying that it may be worse than the virus

But that same Dr ended up getting the vaccine

10. Member

11. Ft Gibson Lake America lakefolk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Perry View Post
    and recommends everybody do it........

"Being a winner is more than getting a first place trophy, it is acting like the effort was an honor and the trophy is just a decoration."

"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him"

12. Member
    correct, but from his comments it sounded as if after the fact he was questioning it. Talking about how it affected him and how he might have preferred the virus
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

correct, but from his comments it sounded as if after the fact he was questioning it. Talking about how it affected him and how he might have preferred the virus

He had a choice.

14. Member
    It's stunning how misinformed (I could be way less polite) many people are.

The BS bravado has killed a lot of people that didn't need to die. Do your own research, but don't listen to quacks on YouTube and perhaps look beyond your borders or avoid political biases.

I am not claiming to know any more than anyone else, and NO country has been anywhere close to perfect (whatever the heck that is) but some people just make you shake your head. It's no wonder it's such a mess.

15. Member
    He had a choice.
    maybe we are reading different posts. He said he was forced

"I’m a physician. I only got the vaccine because I had to. I treat covid positive patients every day. I’m 46 and healthy. I’m not afraid of COVID for myself or my kids. I got the vaccine for my patients and my elderly family members. The vaccine kicked my ass. 24 hours after each Moderna vaccine dose I had terrible joint aches, chills and the worst headache I’ve ever had. It lasted 18hours each time. There’s a reason why they suggest you take a day or two off work after the vaccine. I would have rather taken my chances with COVID where chances are good I would’ve had a runny nose and slight sore throat and then been perfectly fine. Honestly, I’m skeptical, but I’d still get the vaccine again in order to protect the most vulnerable. We all have choices. Even with my personal experience I’d still recommend everyone get the vaccine (I wouldn’t want my kids to get it though) especially if you are in a higher risk category (over 65 and/or any coexisting conditions)"
    1995 Ranger 690 VS
    2008 Yamaha 150 4 Stroke

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345