Mega 360 to helix cable

Just wondering if anyone knows what cable I need to running the big mega 360 cable into a helix unit. I am not using it for down imaging or anything else, so just the big high pin cable into the small 5 pin or whatever it is on helix.

thanks all

The MEGA 360 comes with the 10' 14-pin to 7-pin adapter cable for a Helix and a 10' 14-pin transducer extension cable for a SOLIX.
    And it comes with a 10' power cable.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    I bought mine used and didn’t have the cable so just need to know which one it is? I don’t need a Y splitter because I won’t use it for down imagine or 2d. I just need the 14 to 7 but can’t find that anywhere, any one know the part. Number ?

Quote Originally Posted by bradknight83 View Post
    I bought mine used and didn’t have the cable so just need to know which one it is? I don’t need a Y splitter because I won’t use it for down imagine or 2d. I just need the 14 to 7 but can’t find that anywhere, any one know the part. Number ?
    It is not a standard accessory, you have to contact Humminbird Customer Service to get one.

720109-1
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

OR you can use the standard 14-pin transducer extension cable that is also included with the MEGA 360----EC M3 14W10 - 10' transducer extension cable | Humminbird (johnsonoutdoors.com)

Then convert it to 7-pin with the Minnkota MKR-MI-1 adapter.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

6. Member
    So I can use the MI-1 cable to power the mega 360. I have the extension cable , I just need something to work from that 14pin into the 7 pin. The MI-1 cable is the only one that looked correct to me, but wasn’t sure cause it doesn’t say it will.

So I can use the MI-1 cable to power the mega 360. I have the extension cable , I just need something to work from that 14pin into the 7 pin. The MI-1 cable is the only one that looked correct to me, but wasn’t sure cause it doesn’t say it will.
    No you cannot use the MKR-MI-1 to power the MEGA 360, it is a transducer connection.
    The power cable is different.

You have the information to connect the MEGA 360 14-pin transducer connection to the 7-pin Helix transducer connection two ways.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

8. Member
    okay power is not the correct word, I have power to everything I need to know what cable connects just the 14pin to the helix unit. That’s all. Just what exact cable, I don’t need to run a 2d transducer, I just need to have 360 show on my helix, power is connected I just don’t have the solix so it doesn’t have the port from the cable I just need the adapter that’s not a split. Does that clarify? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    No you cannot use the MKR-MI-1 to power the MEGA 360, it is a transducer connection.
    The power cable is different.

You have the information to connect the MEGA 360 14-pin transducer connection to the 7-pin Helix transducer connection two ways.

okay power is not the correct word, I have power to everything I need to know what cable connects just the 14pin to the helix unit. That’s all. Just what exact cable, I don’t need to run a 2d transducer, I just need to have 360 show on my helix, power is connected I just don’t have the solix so it doesn’t have the port from the cable I just need the adapter that’s not a split. Does that clarify? Thanks
    Post #4 and #5 are your two choices for direct connection of the MEGA 360 to a Helix.

I have those parts and have used those parts===they work.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

10. Member
    Thanks, someone was able to send me an original cable he had left over from his. Thanks for the info!

Wayne, sorry to high jack the thread but if I’m reading correctly the 360 needs it’s own power direct to battery?
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Wayne, sorry to high jack the thread but if I’m reading correctly the 360 needs it’s own power direct to battery?
    As Wayne said it comes with a 10 foot power cable that you use to connect it to the battery.
    I’ll
    Madison, Alabama
    1997 Fisher Spectrum Pro Avenger 17 Feet
    All Welded Aluminum
    798CI SI Version 6.300 with
    Lakemaster Mapping
    Helix 10 Chirp Mega DI+ GPS G4N with Mega 360