Minn Kota Built-in Transducers

I have one of the early MK Terrovas with iPilot. It has been very good. I have the Riptide version of the Ulterra on order (80/24, 60",iPilot) but it is backordered. The dealer has the freshwater version in stock. It is about the same price. I believe the freshwater version has the US2 transducer. Which of the Minn Kota built-in transducers works with the Garmin Ultra 106sv? Don't have any Humminbird units and don't plan on adding any. I have never taken the boat in saltwater (Triton LTS 220) and don't intend to, so either the freshwater of saltwater would work. My reason for upgrading is the auto deploy. I will be 70 in a few months and not as agile as I once was so the auto deploy makes sense to me, especially since we fish all winter here!

2. Member
    The US2 transducer can be used with the Garmin, just need an adapter cable. Also the freshwater Ulterra comes with a foot pedal where as the riptide doesn't.

3. Member
    I have the 2 adapters required to connect the minnkota us2 to the garmin echomaps for sale in the electronics classifieds if anyone is interested.