Lowrance Update 64.2.52

Just hooked up a new HDS 9 Live as a 2nd Unit on my console. It is next to a HDS 12 Live and there is a HDS 12 Live at the bow. When I went to fire up the units all the units said there was this update now available and if I wanted to install. Anyone else heard about this update. The 20.1 software is on all three units now.

2. Member
    Do you have SS3D?

3. Member
    Is there a new SS3D update?

4. Member
    The current software for SS3D is 20.0 and has been since May 2020. So not that.

Are you sure your current software on your units is not 20.0.1? It is often confused with 20.1, which is new as of mid December and probably is what you are getting the message about.
    ciao,
    Marc

5. Member
    Marc Marcantonio, you may be correct, Im not home right now but I think I have the 20.0.1 that you speak of. I was assuming it was the same thing as the 20.1. Ill be home in a couple hours to check. Should I go ahead and update if it is?

I dont have the SS3D

6. Banned
    64.2.52 is the extension for 20.1 according to the file I downloaded.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fuelleak View Post
    Marc Marcantonio, you may be correct, Im not home right now but I think I have the 20.0.1 that you speak of. I was assuming it was the same thing as the 20.1. Ill be home in a couple hours to check. Should I go ahead and update if it is?

I dont have the SS3D
    Yes
    ciao,
    Marc

8. Member
    Marc Marcantoio, you were right about the software that I had. Did the updates and all is good to go. Thank you for your expertise. Gary