Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The new Pro Tour.
    22 Triton TRX20 22 Pro XS 250
    16 Triton 1760sc 16 Merc 75hp

2. Banned
    I'm not paying extra for spot lock, my style I don't use it much, anyone have experience with the new non gps tour model?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ss View Post
    I got out today for a short time. Did the compass calibration and played with the spot lock a little. Keep in mind I have nothing to compare it to, but the spot lock seemed very accurate and smooth. I pointed the boat into a steady 10-15 mph wind and set the lock. It had a little spasm when I first set it but then it made small corrections and kept me within probably 10 feet of where I set it. The foot pedal moves as it is making corrections, so you need to take your foot off of the pedal while you're on spot lock. Because of the lift assist, there is almost no weight to it when you raise the motor out of the water.
    Does the motor come with any sonar adapter cables, or do you have to buy those separate?

Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    Does the motor come with any sonar adapter cables, or do you have to buy those separate?
    You have to buy the adapter cable separate.
    Steve Sendelweck
    Phoenix 920/Mercury 250 ProXS

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jenkins View Post
    I'm not paying extra for spot lock, my style I don't use it much, anyone have experience with the new non gps tour model?

Yes I have the new Tour non "spot lock" version on my smaller rig. No complaints other than the look imo it could look a little better. It's very sturdy and quiet. Lift assist is real nice. I'm wanting to possibly get the Pro for the glass boat now. Just waiting for some more feedback from guy's running one.

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 96MrBass View Post
    Yes I have the new Tour non "spot lock" version on my smaller rig. No complaints other than the look imo it could look a little better. It's very sturdy and quiet. Lift assist is real nice. I'm wanting to possibly get the Pro for the glass boat now. Just waiting for some more feedback from guy's running one.
    thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jenkins View Post
    thanks for the feedback
    No problem. I don't think you'd be disappointed.

8. Banned
    Well I found some cables for my current one but they are discontinued so once these break again or the lower unit goes out I am probably SOL and I will bite the bullet on these new ones, I will say the price on them is almost double what I paid for my old motorguide

9. Member
    Just installed tour had to angle it different to keep head in had to drill new holes only two lined up. My 07 tr196 has hard rubber paid so l did not use washers. That’s the way old pro was set up. Haven’t tried it out yet works good in back yard

10. Member
    When using the remote, how fast does the electric steer turn the motor? It would be awesome if someone could clock the time to do a full 360 or whatever the full range of motion is lock to lock.

I’ve got an Xi5 now and love how much faster it turns than the minnkota electric steer motors. When there’s a 60” shaft Tour Pro, if it turns as fast as the Xi5, then I’m getting one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12