Thread: Graph dilemma

Graph dilemma

Im trying to decide on a new unit for my console. I have livescope on my front deck so i was considering going with a Garmin at my console to link them. I know Hummingbird has great mapping and i like the DI/Si on them too. Just wondering from someone who has Gamin how good are the maps.SI,DI and sonar.

2. Member
    I run GARMIN GPSMAP 8600 units and I will say that the mapping with the lake vu and side imaging are are really good. I don’t think the side imaging is as good as the Solix units I had before but thy are still very good and I’m not running the newest transducers and haven’t seen any images from them with my own eyes yet but the videos look damn good to me. I wouldn’t be afraid to go with the GARMIN if I were you
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

3. Member
    You didn't say if your current unit was echomap or gpsmap. To share waypoints you need the same type unit.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

4. Member
    122sv Echomap. it will connect to each other