Any tall guys in a Z20?

Looking at getting a boat and I like the Z20 but everyone I have sat in my right shin is right against the bottom of the console. This, I imagine, would be awful when running in rough water like on Erie or St. Clair.
    Would adjusting the Hot Foot make enough difference? The ones I have been in look like they could maybe slide back 4 inches at most. I'm 6'5", anyone my height have a Z20 and not have a problem with their shin
    banging against the console in rough water?

2. Banned
    I have a 2015 Z20. I'm 6'5". I have plenty of space BUT I don't have a Hot Foot. I've always wondered if you could mount the hot foot in the "slot" between to two footpads in the hull. Has anyone done that?

3. Dogfish_Jones
    I do not have the height you guys have, I am 6' 0", but dang if I do not feel like I need to move my seat up at times. Mine is a 2020 model Z20, if that makes any difference in the year model.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogfish_Jones View Post
    I do not have the height you guys have, I am 6' 0", but dang if I do not feel like I need to move my seat up at times. Mine is a 2020 model Z20, if that makes any difference in the year model.
    same boat as you. Almost 6’ and the dead pedal is a little bit of a reach. And I had to move my hot foot way up from factory.
    2020 Nitro Z20 Pro Package

5. Member
    I'm 6'4" and picking up a 2021 z20 tomorrow. I will let you know after tomorrow.

6. Member
    I have a 2020 Z20 and am 6'4 (with long legs). I had my shop mount the hotfoot as far back as it would go (and still get WOT). When idling my right leg is close to hitting, but once I push down on the hotfoot I have plenty of room. Keep in mind that Nitro redesigned the height of the seat and console in the 2020 model. If you are buying new, either leftover 2020 or 2021, then I don't think you will have any problems.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waldo27 View Post
    I have a 2020 Z20 and am 6'4 (with long legs). I had my shop mount the hotfoot as far back as it would go (and still get WOT). When idling my right leg is close to hitting, but once I push down on the hotfoot I have plenty of room. Keep in mind that Nitro redesigned the height of the seat and console in the 2020 model. If you are buying new, either leftover 2020 or 2021, then I don't think you will have any problems.
    I guess I didn't check to see the model year. I assumed it was a 2020 but maybe not. Thanks.