So had a head gasket leak (wouldn't start up due to water mixing with fuel/oil in cylinder #6), pulled the cooling jackets and the heads. Cylinder 4 had obviously had some issues prior to my acquisition of the motor last year. Head face had some scaring on #4 only. Will be replacing the head with a decent used one soon. This motor has had the oil injection disabled, guessing the #4 cylinder issue is why... Just running pre-mix now. Looking at the cylinders, there is some very slight scaring on cylinders 2 and 4, pistons appear to be in great shape. Compression (cold-115, 110, 112, 110, 112, 112, Warm - 110, 108, 110, 105, 110, 108) and leak down (less than 10%) good on all cylinders.

So the question is: Is it worth pulling the block and reworking the cylinder(s) in question. Basically a total rebuild, or not. She ran very well prior to getting water in Cylinder 6 from the previously mentioned head gasket leak. Thoughts? How much should a guy expect to pay for reworking the block, sleeves, rings etc? I would pull the block myself and ideally bring it to a local shop.
Thanks for advice, suggestions in advance.