Keep it or Sell it ?

Good morning to all and I want to thank anyone in advance for your time to drop an opinion. I currently own a 2020 Havoc marshrunner as I’m sure most haven’t heard of the manufacture being they primarily make duck boats. The reason for my post is Ive been going back and fourth on the idea of selling it with hopes of replacing it with a bigger more capable aluminum bass boat. The brands I have been looking at thus far are Ranger RT188P, Vexus 1880, and Express H18 Bass. The issue I keep running into is the boat I currently have just works so well is really cheap to own and operate and it just does everything I want to for the most part very well it runs about 43mph loaded handles the 10 to 15 mph days well it has plenty of storage and will go anywhere you point it. Where it lacks is in comfort regarding seats and how it handles the windy water conditions down here in Florida. I mainly fish the Everglades and the Kissimmee chain and any local small tournaments I can get into. I was hoping after looking at a few pictures of my boat some wouldn’t mind dropping there thoughts on keeping it or selling it or anything I could do to possibly make it better. Again I greatly appreciate anyone’s time in advance.
    Last edited by Marty1656; 01-22-2021 at 05:42 AM.

Go to the TIN forum on this site for the information. But everyone has their own opinions!
    2019 RT 198P
    2018 Mercury Pro XS 150 HP 4 Stroke #2B610068
    Twin 12' BT Talons
    4" Atlas Jack Plate
    Riptide Instinct Quest

3. Member
    Tim Scott (Havoc) builds a good boat. I ran one in the timber for several years. He builds some larger boats with a better fishing platform. All 3 you listed are good boats but I think the vexus has a larger front deck.
    2010 Xpress X21TS. 250 proXS
    2015 1860 grizzly. 40 Merc 4s

4. Member
    For the seats, can you change them? I put these, https://millennium-outdoors.com/product/b-100-gray/ , in my boat for the driver and passenger seats. Very comfy, they dry extremely quick. As for the handling in rough water, any tin boat in that size, will not do good. Your best option for rough water would be a v-hull. Have you contacted Havoc, with this question, to see what they recommend? Have you shifted weight around? My previous boat was a 2004 G3 1756DLX, after putting both trolling batteries, in the midship area, it handled rough water better.