Ghost TM transducer question

I am trying to connect to the HDS Carbon 12. Seems that the ghost has a mini 9 pin and my manual says " needs 7 pin connection" no part number or better description or whats needed. No online help that I can find, any suggestions greatly appreciated. I have sent an email customer service request and have a pending ticket on that so I will report back if I learn anything. Thanks-BBC brotherhood

EL

See below for updated info.
    Last edited by Stratos21XL; 01-21-2021 at 08:53 PM.

3. Member
    There is no place to plug this mini 9 pin transducer cable.

Last edited by Stratos21XL; 01-21-2021 at 08:54 PM.

5. Member
    The Ghost came with an additional cable that connects to the mini-9 pin cable. Look through the box for the additional cable that connects to the mini and goes to the HDS unit.
    ciao,
    Marc

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Marcantonio View Post
    The Ghost came with an additional cable that connects to the mini-9 pin cable. Look through the box for the additional cable that connects to the mini and goes to the HDS unit.
    This cable is also a 9 pin. There is an adapter cable to connect the older 7 pin transducer units to the 9 pin Ghost cable. Navico 000-13977-001 9-Pin to 7-Pin Adapter Cable (factoryoutletstore.com). Is the Carbon 7 pin? If so this is the cable adapter. Either way you need to find the furnished mini 9 pin to regular 9 pin that Marc Marcantonio speaks of.

7. Member
    HDS Carbon can use both 7-pin and 9-pin HDI, just plug it in the port were it fits. ;)

8. Member
    So guess what, there was a cable I had overlooked in the box that connected the 9 pin mini to the structure port. Can’t believe I wasted so much time. Thanks BBC, I’d be in trouble without this resource!!

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gofishloop View Post
    Thanks BBC, I’d be in trouble without this resource!!
    I hear that......they've bailed me out a few times as well. Great group of folks on this forum
    2019 Ranger Z520C DC / 250 Pro XS 4 Stroke

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gofishloop View Post
    So guess what, there was a cable I had overlooked in the box that connected the 9 pin mini to the structure port. Can’t believe I wasted so much time. Thanks BBC, I’d be in trouble without this resource!!
    ciao,
    Marc