Thread: Power pole TM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Power pole TM

Anyone hear anything lately on power pole releasing their trolling motor?
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

2. Member
    Just the usual “it’s a game changer /quantum leap etc etc”

I’d just like a few details to be released (even just shaft length, motor type) in the very near future before I have to buy a new TM (within the next month or so)

3. Member
    What graphs will it be compatible with? Paging KK!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokeyr67 View Post
    Just the usual “it’s a game changer /quantum leap etc etc”

I’d just like a few details to be released (even just shaft length, motor type) in the very near future before I have to buy a new TM (within the next month or so)
    I’m with ya there Shane. I’m about to buying a new boat and would love to see SOMETHING on this before I drop 3 grand on one of the others.
    Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fishing baits and that's about the same thing

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PMantle View Post
    What graphs will it be compatible with? Paging KK!
    lol... im here..... I cant tell you to wait on it , however IMO its worth the wait thats all I am at liberty to say. NOBODY WANTS ONE MORE THEN ME, TRUST ME. No release date yet. BBC will be the first to know when I Know and we will be taking pre-orders as soon as powerpole allows us to preorder.
    As far as graph compatibility that I honestly don't know, obviously not humminbird. Always been lowrance in the past for power pole products but thats before competing products. The big 3 players have there own trolling motor so should be interesting. Only thing garmin and lowrance are missing is anchors.. only thing power pole is missing is graphs... every company wants to offer the "one boat network".
    Power Pole has anchors, the charge, and soon a trolling motor.. only thing there missing is a graph. However the vision would be able to control everything, all it would need is mapping and built in gps added for follow the contour and go to waypoint etc. Should be interesting.
    Last edited by KandKKustomz; 01-22-2021 at 11:48 PM.

6. Member
    Damn it man, the anticipation is killing me and with my luck they’ll release it about a week after I pick up my new ride

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    TRUST ME..
    YEAAAAH, nah.

For all the information that’s been released it could be powered by 3 Siamese fighting fish - dial slightly annoyed for low speed, a little bit angry for medium or GIVE ME THOSE FREAKIN MEALWORMS for high speed.

I suppose gold fish power is brushless, now that’s revolutionary!

Seriously, if powerpole want me to buy into their brand, tell me a little bit this legendary trolling motor. At the moment it’s vapour, there’s no reason for me to commit to PowerPole.
    Last edited by Smokeyr67; 01-23-2021 at 01:09 AM.

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Brushless we expected but now confirmed!

9. Member
    Brushless we expected but now confirmed!
    Thanks for the update but is that all we get

10. Member
    A birdie told me that Power Pole is working with Lowrance. Look for a trolling motor compatible to Lowrance Ghost ( if not the same, just brand labeled). It is a game changer as it leaves HB and Garmin in the dust.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STRETCH1 View Post
    A birdie told me that Power Pole is working with Lowrance. Look for a trolling motor compatible to Lowrance Ghost ( if not the same, just brand labeled). It is a game changer as it leaves HB and Garmin in the dust.
    Not sure what your saying there Stretch? You saying it’s the the Ghost with PP badging?

12. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    I assure you your birdie is singing you the wrong tune...Power Pole is not working w lowrance and there trolling motor couldnt be further from the ghost if they tried. Your bird flew the koo koo's nest.

13. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Komatoz521 View Post
    Thanks for the update but is that all we get
    we can only tell you what were allowed.

14. Member
    we can only tell you what were allowed.
    I know Kevin, just giving you a hard time....the anticipation is killing me

15. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Komatoz521 View Post
    I know Kevin, just giving you a hard time....the anticipation is killing me
    you know ill let ya know soon as I can..and trust me not a rebranded ghost thats laughable. Guys will be selling there ghosts to get 1.

16. Member
    you know ill let ya know soon as I can..and trust me not a rebranded ghost thats laughable. Guys will be selling there ghosts to get 1.
    We know you will! I wasn’t buying the rebranded ghost deal, It didn’t make sense to me for PP to try to get into the TM market with a rebranded TM

17. Member
    I assure you your birdie is singing you the wrong tune...Power Pole is not working w lowrance and there trolling motor couldnt be further from the ghost if they tried. Your bird flew the koo koo's nest.
    . I wish we could get a tidbit about what they are doing as they are losing sales now because guys that buy a $3k trolling motor are not likely to buy another in the near future. I had my MG Tour for quite a while and not I am ready to buy a Ghost but cannot see me getting rid of it for a long time.

18. Member
    Hope they offer shorter lengths for guys that don't need a 47" or longer trolling motor. 36" and 42" options would be great!

19. Member
    I hope they offer longer lengths for those of us who want to go brushless, but need a bit of freeboard to keep the Crocs out

20. Member
    . I wish we could get a tidbit about what they are doing as they are losing sales now because guys that buy a $3k trolling motor are not likely to buy another in the near future. I had my MG Tour for quite a while and not I am ready to buy a Ghost but cannot see me getting rid of it for a long time.
    I agree, if PP. could be a bit more forthcoming with the details I may wait for their TM instead of spending about $6000 (Aud) on another brand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast