This is a good youtube on Livescope

Goobs
    Lake Hartwell
    Phoenix

2. Member
    Thanks for posting . I’ve watched some of his videos before and he does a really good job of explaining fishing.

3. Member
    I've watched several of his videos on different topics. Pretty good overall but not really impressed with the others. On this one. He nailed it!! Great Job.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

4. Member
    Agree as well. Always has good videos. Lots of sonar recordings, which is what we're all there for right?

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtatua View Post
    Agree as well. Always has good videos. Lots of sonar recordings, which is what we're all there for right?
    Without all the flash. Straight to the point of teaching, no gimmicks. The all the time smiling is kinda creepy , but I enjoy thoroughness of explaining fishing in a way I can understand (dumbing it down).

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASStard6344 View Post
    Without all the flash. Straight to the point of teaching, no gimmicks. The all the time smiling is kinda creepy , but I enjoy thoroughness of explaining fishing in a way I can understand (dumbing it down).
    The smiling all the time....yeah.

Sometimes I marvel at the guys like Johnny that record all that sonar, then edit all that video. Must be hours of editing with the graphics and overlays and all. All for a 15 minute video. Time and time again. Youtube must pay well, but I have a feeling it doesn't.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtatua View Post
    The smiling all the time....yeah.

Sometimes I marvel at the guys like Johnny that record all that sonar, then edit all that video. Must be hours of editing with the graphics and overlays and all. All for a 15 minute video. Time and time again. Youtube must pay well, but I have a feeling it doesn't.
    He quit his job early last year to pursue his channel/brand full-time. Him and Randy do seminars, lessons, lake breakdown/GPS etc.

Curious which videos LWINCHESTER isn't as impressed with, as I love Johnny's channel. I love the focus on offshore and finding locations.

8. Member
    Come on now. Johnny has about 250 videos on there. I have not seem most of them and have no intention of grading them. I did not mean anything negative. He's doing a great job and helping a lot of people. I hope he keeps it up. I have nothing negative to say or imply. I'll just say this one is one of his best. How's that?
    Last edited by LWINCHESTER2; 01-22-2021 at 08:27 PM.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.