Gimbal Rosettes?

Anyone know where I can purchase the plastic rosettes (I think that is the correct term) that come on the gimbal mounts of Lowrance or Humminbird graphs? These are the plastic spacers/washers that allow the graph to pivot in the gimbal but lock in place when you screw the knobs in.

2. Member
    I’m pretty sure Precision Sonar sells those discs. Won’t hurt to call and ask. (270) 703-6133

3. Member
    Thanks. I see them on their site. They are quite expensive. Do you know if they manufacture those or are they reselling them?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    Thanks. I see them on their site. They are quite expensive. Do you know if they manufacture those or are they reselling them?
    Don’t know. Call them.

North End of Beautiful Norfork Lake...MO/AR Border
    Last edited by rangerbobber; 01-24-2021 at 11:01 AM.

6. Member
    If you know someone with a 3D printer, I believe there is a file for them on thingaverse, at least there was a couple years ago.
    2011 Tracker PT 175 TF
    2011 Merc 60 ELPT 4S

7. Member
    once I get my enclosed printer and scanner I will be making them.

8. Member
    McMastercarr.com. They have them.

https://www.mcmaster.com/products/comfort-grip-knobs/
    Last edited by htbboats; 12-31-2023 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Adding info
    Mark Hopper
    Jackson Tn 38301
    htbboats@aol.com

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by htbboats View Post
    It wasn't the knobs that the original post was about. Its about the piece on the gimbal that meshes with the piece on the unit. It's called a rosette.

10. Member
    Misunderstood! My bad!
    Mark Hopper
    Jackson Tn 38301
    htbboats@aol.com

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whistler View Post
    Anyone know where I can purchase the plastic rosettes (I think that is the correct term) that come on the gimbal mounts of Lowrance or Humminbird graphs? These are the plastic spacers/washers that allow the graph to pivot in the gimbal but lock in place when you screw the knobs in.
    They are not available thru Lowrance as there is no part# I have produced them and if you want you can give me a call. I currently do not have them on the website but have some here. CND'd out of Delrin. 3D printed ones will not hold up unfortunately. Just finishing off molds for Lowrance, Garmin and HB plus ones for all the live sonar ones. Injection molded out of ABS is the only way to make them durable plus cost effective.
    Ryan

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RyTek Marine View Post
    They are not available thru Lowrance as there is no part# I have produced them and if you want you can give me a call. I currently do not have them on the website but have some here. CND'd out of Delrin. 3D printed ones will not hold up unfortunately. Just finishing off molds for Lowrance, Garmin and HB plus ones for all the live sonar ones. Injection molded out of ABS is the only way to make them durable plus cost effective.
    Ryan
    I've sourced some since my original post. But good to know