Monthly Tournaments

So I've been away from fishing for several years now. Just stumbled back across the BBC boards. Do y'all still fish monthly tournaments?? I remember a couple of the folks from way back like Shoofly and Buzzin…..
    2018 Ranger 521C
    2018 Mercury 250

2. Dogfish_Jones
    Alabama use to have a monthly fishing tournament through BBC, I think Shoofly stopped doing it a year or so ago. I fished one or two with them and it was a good group of people.

3. Member
    Check with AveryF, he is one of the moderators for the Alabama board here. Used to do one monthly that was mostly in North Alabama
    2002 RANGER 520VX
    2006 Mercury PROXS 225

4. Netman extraordinaire Coosa Redeye's Avatar
    There used to be a North Alabama group and a South Alabama group. Attendance dwindled, and they disbanded.
    2015 Nitro Z8
    2015 Mercury Optimax 250
    2019 Chevy Silverado

5. Member
    If you are interested in a solo, there is one with some folks from your area. No definite dates for 2021 yet, but in the making. Some are members here on BBC. When we get a schedule up, I will contact you if you want. Good group of people to fish with.
    The south group ended up with just 3 boats so now we just get together for fun on different lakes. No specific dates, just as we can make it together. No pressure, just fun.
    If the thunder don't getcha, the lightning will.

6. Dogfish_Jones
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbender View Post
    If you are interested in a solo, there is one with some folks from your area. No definite dates for 2021 yet, but in the making. Some are members here on BBC. When we get a schedule up, I will contact you if you want. Good group of people to fish with.
    The south group ended up with just 3 boats so now we just get together for fun on different lakes. No specific dates, just as we can make it together. No pressure, just fun.
    If you ever do decide to get the South Division back up, let me know. I'm down to just two clubs that I am going to fish this year so I will have more time to fish with you all.

7. Member
    Hellbender,
    If you would, please post the schedule when it's decided. I might be interested in fishing some and maybe others on here might also.
    Thanks. Ben

8. Member
    I'd throw my hat in too. If there were any scheduled for Sunday's I'd be glad to join. And I can arrange for a oddball Saturday off as well.

9. Member
    If you are interested in a solo, there is one with some folks from your area. No definite dates for 2021 yet, but in the making. Some are members here on BBC. When we get a schedule up, I will contact you if you want. Good group of people to fish with. The south group ended up with just 3 boats so now we just get together for fun on different lakes. No specific dates, just as we can make it together. No pressure, just fun.
    Sounds good. Let us know!!! For those that are retired or off on Mondays, I fish with a small club called DANG (Dannelly Air National Guard). We usually have about 6-7 boats. Entry is $30 per angler. It's nice fishing on Mondays too....no traffic...
    2018 Ranger 521C
    2018 Mercury 250

10. Member
    We did Saturdays for a while. We got hung up one day with 3 other tournaments and voted to go to Sunday. I see or talk to the gentleman that was doing the South quite often. I will get his opinion and others. Our usual visits were Lay, Mitchell, Jordan, Martin, Yates(aka middle pond) and the Alabama River.
    If the thunder don't getcha, the lightning will.

11. Dogfish_Jones
    We did Saturdays for a while. We got hung up one day with 3 other tournaments and voted to go to Sunday. I see or talk to the gentleman that was doing the South quite often. I will get his opinion and others. Our usual visits were Lay, Mitchell, Jordan, Martin, Yates(aka middle pond) and the Alabama River.
    I would be interested in the Lay, Martin, Mitchell ones or any above like Logan Martin, Neely Henry.