2019 Ranger 520c cover question

2019 520c. Will a single console flat cover fit a dual console boat.??

Highly doubtful
    2011 Ranger z521/2023 250ProXS

3. Member
    I think it mite I have a single console I lay my rear seat about where the other console would be to help shead water from tarp. The only problem I have is the ultrex wont let the tarp come down below the rub rail.

Quote Originally Posted by westexbill View Post
    I think it mite I have a single console I lay my rear seat about where the other console would be to help shead water from tarp. The only problem I have is the ultrex wont let the tarp come down below the rub rail.
    My factory cover fits fine. When you stow your Ultrex, have it stowed with the head turned amidship, toward the centerline. I have a 2013 Z520c with a 45" Ultrex.

Steel City Bassmasters - Granite City, Illinois

5. Member
    I have a 2019 dual console / Ultrex and can barely get the cover on. There is no way a cover designed for a single console would work .

Was told by Ranger that the flat covers are made to fit single or dual console. I have a single console and the installation instructions tell me to put the folding rear seat in the hole in the step next to console and fully extend the pedestal. It holds up the slack area that would normally be over the other console. Have added an Ultrex and with the prop to the outside the cover fits. it's tight, but looks good and tows with no problems.

2015 Ranger Z119c / 2015 Merc 225 Pro X​S

7. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    Different hulls, and possibly different years [when a certain hull is updated] might be fitting differently. Like Bill’s case above, my Z519 cover fits best over an Ultrex with the prop turned to the outside. This is one example of a fit difference. I tend to believe that the single cover would fit Dan’s dual if it was made for the same year and model boat. The port console doesn’t stick up that high, and the tightest area of fit is at the bow.
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio