Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Check again! They have brand new apparel on there website!

2. Member
    I was hearing the same rumors. After doing some research it did not look like Triton was going anywhere so I ordered a 2021 TRX 21. It has since been delivered and its a great boat...........so far

I have just recently ordered and received new gear from the Triton Store. They did not have a good selection last month just like every other brand but seem to be getting more new stuff in.

Mike Beachy 2020 TRX 21 250 Pro XS 4S

4. Member
    The new Tritons with a warranty will be have to be backed by White river marine if they stop making them for the duration of the warranty.

5. Member
    If they stopped making Triton tomorrow, which they won’t, the warranty will continue. There’s a lot of boat manufacturers out there, that are solid now, that could go out of business eventually that won’t have that option. I look at it like this, if Ford motor company, or GM made a particular model and then quit making it, they would still honor the warranty. Personally, I think Triton makes the best looking bass boat on the market, that’s just my opinion, and it performs well. I don’t think it’s going anywhere. Nothing is forever and every boat manufacturer out there all eventually go away. Triton has a strong backing, that’s a good thing IMO. I hope the best for every boat manufacture out there, there’s a lot of good ones.
    Last edited by itsahog; 01-27-2021 at 01:32 AM.

6. TritonBoats2017
    Honestly its what fits you the best ... Price$$$ storage looks Ride whatever your heart tells you is what you need to have.

7. Member
    I got to see a few new 2020 Tritons up close and liked what I saw. Better overall fit/finish than my 2008 18x2. The trailer that came with the Tritons all had high-quality C-channel construction. My trailer is boxed steel and it’s not great but it has done the job I guess since I bought it. And I also looked at several Caymus boats. I was extremely impressed with the fit/finish of the Caymus. They are on my short list for when I eventually buy a new boat. I just want to have a better understanding of how the boat rides as compared to the Triton 189trx and the Ranger Z518. The Caymus is get would likely be the 18GTS.
    2022 Ranger z518 / 2022 Merc Pro XS 200 serial # 3B137559

8. Member
    Need seats for triton 19xs 2014. Need more information on triton parts.

9. Member
    Long Live the Triton!!

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biglakespecks View Post
    Need seats for triton 19xs 2014. Need more information on triton parts.
    Try Bunch Marine in Harriman, Tn.

11. Member
    Or quality plus manufacturing for new seats.

12. Member
    for the guys worried about warranty when the legend line was shut down wrmg is still taking care of legend warranty even though they are not building them.

13. Member
    Buying a New Triton 18trx w/ 200 Merc with dual axle trailer. The single axle is advertised as 21’ 10” with swing tongue.
    Can anyone tell me what the length on trailer is w/swing tongue and motor trimmed down on a dual axle with the swing tongue
    I am told it is about the same. Thanks!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph44 View Post
    I seen a Caymas.. that boat looks like a combination of a bunch of boat ..
    Actually, if u look at the caymas really good from the rub rail down, you’ll notice it’s really just a rebadged javelin. Call me crazy, but bentz was the maker of javelin and I never heard he did away with the molds or he could have just splashed his old idea. Once I saw how close a club member’s javelin was to a caymas, I started searching javelins to see how much they had in common, and there is a model (I can’t remember which one it was) around 95-98 that looks exactly like a caymas from the rub rail down, with a little modification to rear where the caymas badging is.
    I can’t really figure out how something that went away, and was never thought of as the cats ass,and then got brought back with a new name can now all of a sudden be the best there is. It happened with Phoenix coming back from bumble bee and now with caymas coming from javelin. Don’t get wrong now, I’m not dissin pheonix or caymas, they both seem to be really nice boats. It’s just confusing to me when I think about it. But, what do I know anyway.
    Something I do know for sure, is that if triton changes to that new style red boat that their used to be a pic of on here, I won’t be a triton fan anymore. That thing is hideous. I saw a what had to be that exact boat on grand lake a few weeks ago, and to me it looks just as bad in person. Johnny, please don’t change a good thing.

15. Member
    I don’t think my cx20 is based on a Javelin hull. Whatever it is it runs and rides very good. I traded my 21 Trx for the cx20 and have been really impressed with everything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12