Exclamation Quick Spinnerbait Trailer Hook Hack

Make them for nothing with stuff you probably have in your kitchen

Works better than what they come with IMO

I do they coffee can lid deal and it really does a good job.

"The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    I'm an old fart. Been doing this since they invented plastic coffee can lids.

5. Member
    Like I mentioned in Jeff's post previously, store those punchout discs on a safety pin, if you make them. BETTER YET, get some gray indoor telephone wire that has the black, white, yellow and red wire inside the gray casing. Cut off 4-6 inches, use pliers and pull out the wires and discard them. Cut off pieces, like a small cigar band, that are 1/8 to 1/4 Inch long and use that in place of the clear plastic, rubber band or coffee can disc made in the video. The telephone wire will resist UV much better than the others and remains pretty flexible. I also use the telephone wire cut offs on the line tie loop (R bend) to keep my line or snap in place when the spinnerbait or buzz bait is used. Lure breakage comes from the line slipping up the arm where the blade is and a fish pulling on the hook on the other arm; stressing the R bend.

6. Member
    I have been doing this as long as I can remember . I have found though that they will come off over time . I will start off the morning with a trailer hook then after a while I notice it is missing . I might be the uv thing as mentioned above or something else . I have started to double up on the keepers If I remember .

7. Member
    I use heat shrink tube

Use an Owner feathered treble hook, or tie up your own if you insist. Cut off the hook that points down if you gotta. The plastic disc punch-out works fine.
    Don't bother me, I'm screwing for virginity.

I killed a 12-pack just to watch it die.