Navionics or Lakemaster for Rayburn and Fork?

Which one do you think is best for Rayburn and Fork?

2. Lounge/Texas Club/Triton Boats Moderator Bobs21X's Avatar
    I've used Lance Vick's Boat Lanes chip since it came out.....
    www.boatlanes.com

If you're looking for safe lanes...then Lance Vick's is the best. I have this and can attest to it being worth the $$$.

If you're looking for contour, details, etc...then I hear Navionics is pretty good. Last time I went, I only had C-Maps, now I have Navionics so we'll see how it is in March.
    Been fishin' since I was 5 years old...Thanks Grandpa!

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by avidbasser View Post
    If you're looking for safe lanes...then Lance Vick's is the best. I have this and can attest to it being worth the $$$.

If you're looking for contour, details, etc...then I hear Navionics is pretty good. Last time I went, I only had C-Maps, now I have Navionics so we'll see how it is in March.
    Thanks, I have Vick's chip for both (just purchased last week). Was curious for countour, etc between the Lakemaster and Navionics. I have Lakemaster, just wondering if the investment in Navionics would be good.

5. Member
    Navionics has been great on Rayburn. Navionics + Boat Lanes has not steered me wrong... Yet.

6. Member
    When I moved to the fork area I sold my Navionics and bought two Lake Master chips. It’s not even close.

Here’s a comparison. The red circle was created in Google earth.
    C5429CDE-BF02-4E17-B5C2-D0352000A101.jpeg 6CF8D792-775C-4E4A-9D44-D1E86E5330AE.jpeg 2952E4A0-8D51-4FA7-982E-4CA9AF911C69.jpeg
    Last edited by tajchauvin; 01-27-2021 at 07:33 PM.

7. Member
    Lakemaster, detail is great and accurate. Only adjustments need to be made is to the Water level. Also Lance Vicks Boat Lanes .....Worth the cost and will safely guide you thru the "Forest" on Fork.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IFish4Bass View Post
    Lakemaster, detail is great and accurate. Only adjustments need to be made is to the Water level. Also Lance Vicks Boat Lanes .....Worth the cost and will safely guide you thru the "Forest" on Fork.
    Thanks, I have Boatlanes............

9. Member
    Lakemaster and it isn’t even close. Navionics is way behind in mapping a lot of Texas lakes.