Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PP wireless foot switch

Looking for feedback, good bad or ugly

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Nothing bad to say, work great as they should, if you have a issue powerpole takes care of you.

3. Member
    Ive always had em and wouldnt change anything about it. My suggestion is dry fit it all around your deck and test it to see where you prefer it before you screw em down.. .
    Everyone is different. But they work great. Easy to tap with your foot. Changing batteries kinda sucks. But its all good.

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jdwo2212 View Post
    Ive always had em and wouldnt change anything about it. My suggestion is dry fit it all around your deck and test it to see where you prefer it before you screw em down.. .
    Everyone is different. But they work great. Easy to tap with your foot. Changing batteries kinda sucks. But its all good.
    great advice on the test run on install location before screwing them down.

5. Member
    Is there a difference in CM1 and CM2? I can't see any. What is the size of the actual footprint?

6. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    There is a difference in cm 1.0 and 2.0 . If you have cm1.0 pumps you need cm 1.0 foot switches and vise versa. Different radio frequency. 1.0 and 2.0 are not compatible. We would be happy to get you the correct ones and for the best price anywhere

7. Scraps
    A necessity. Super easy to set up too.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by krindgen View Post
    A necessity. Super easy to set up too.
    agreed!

9. Member
    I like the foot switches but with my big feet I couldn't find a place that I didn't keep stepping on them
    Charles Prue - Linthicum Heights, MD
    2003 Champion 206 Elite - 250 VMax

10. Member
    I put mine staggered off the left side and forward of my trolling motor tray. So i can slide my foot off the pedal and tap the switch easily. Like.. A crooked 8. If ya get it. Lol

11. Member
    I changed the settings to one tap operation so it didn't feel like i was dancing on the bow double tapping, or accidently triple tapping them. That was a big difference in using the poles, for the better.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardnibbles View Post
    I changed the settings to one tap operation so it didn't feel like i was dancing on the bow double tapping, or accidently triple tapping them. That was a big difference in using the poles, for the better.
    I didn't know that was even a thing. Might have to look into that as it seems that I always double tap too fast and then they only partially deploy. I've went to just holding the button down lol
    Fish have fins, they swim

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quixtr View Post
    Looking for feedback, good bad or ugly
    one word
    awesome

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ-Rohlf View Post
    I didn't know that was even a thing. Might have to look into that as it seems that I always double tap too fast and then they only partially deploy. I've went to just holding the button down lol
    I didnt either, but watching evers the other day with that one he placed by the boat official, he was just one stepping it.

15. Member
    you have to use C-Monster app on your phone and just change to "special operation" for those two switches. I actually changed all of mine to just one click operation. i will see if i can find a video or something of the steps. It's pretty easy and really improved my fishing experience.

This isn't the exact video of how to change it, but its in those same settings.

16. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    can only be done with CM 2.0 with 1.0 you are stuck w double tap

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    can only be done with CM 2.0 with 1.0 you are stuck w double tap
    Yeah its CM2. Idk if I didn't hit hard enough or to fast or two slow, that like I said I usually just hold the button
    Fish have fins, they swim

18. Member
    Everything should be this easy. I have a few different mount points on my boat and love the ability to adjust each one differently. Slow and quiet for fishing faster for launch and load. Great product feature. Zero complaints here
    Risen From The Ashes!!

19. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Yeah its CM2. Idk if I didn't hit hard enough or to fast or two slow, that like I said I usually just hold the button
    its a quick douple tap, if you have 2.0 change yours will like it much better im sure

My foot switches are giving me trouble , not responding every time , could be needing to replace the batteries also pumps seem to be searching for a single coming on and off on their own . Any ideas ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast