Thread: eagle creek

eagle creek

a while back there was a thread about not being able to use a big boat on eagle creek even if it had a 9.9 kicker. i know it has went back and forth a couple of times, but anyone truly know where this stands? i tried to get in touch with the park and was given phone numbers but no one will call me back. before i put on a kicker bracket on my boat i wanted to make sure i could use it there
    thanks
    Jeremy From Indy
    2019 PolarKraft TX 195 Pro
    2019 Suzuki 200SS

2. Member
    U can only have a 9.9, on the boat. Trolling motor excluded.
    No gas motor above 9.9, is permitted.
    There was signage at the ramp, I haven't been since they tightened the rules.

3. Member
    well no reason to put a kicker bracket on then.
    only darn lake i have heard that you cant run a kicker motor or even only tolling motor on.
    Jeremy From Indy
    2019 PolarKraft TX 195 Pro
    2019 Suzuki 200SS

My BIL was fishing there this past summer. He was fishing the rock along the dam about 1000 feet west of the spillway. He said they have park rangers on ski-doos patrolling the water. One came flying up to my BIL and told him that the entire length of dam was off-limits to fishing. He asked the ranger when did this happen and was told it was always this way. I don't know who is pulling the strings out there, but it sounds like their mission is to harass the fishermen.
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up someone else.