Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I have a 2019 Z519 and live right by you if you want to come and take a ride. Might even get out Saturday depending on the weather.

2. Member
    I’m on my second ranger. Just love them. I do believe the service is not what it was. I don’t believe the parts inventory is what it was. For goodness sakes they sold off a lot of their parts to Great Lakes skipper. I have spent 3 diffrent occasions now on hold for parts since mid December for 35 to 60 minutes in que before I get through. I’ve had several emails for parts go completely un answered the last month. No this is not the old Ranger company we all signed up for. My crystal ball thinks Bass Cat will move into the premier position that Ranger had for ever. My new z21 seems to have smaller live wells then my old 520....jury’s still out on this. Times change. I’m not a bass cat guy, but might be if they changed out those crazy triangular live well lids. What I absolutely love about the rangers is I can be on the front deck, bend over or kneel and grab the fish out of the water, most other brands you had better lay down to reach the water.

Quote Originally Posted by Oprod View Post
    My crystal ball thinks Bass Cat will move into the premier position that Ranger had for ever. I’m not a bass cat guy, but might be if they changed out those crazy triangular live well lids. What I absolutely love about the rangers is I can be on the front deck, bend over or kneel and grab the fish out of the water, most other brands you had better lay down to reach the water.
    Basscats just look out of date. Like someone mentioned in another thread, they have 1990’s styling about them. The angles and shapes of the lids look somebody made them out of their garage. They’re still using vent covers from the 1970’s on some of their boats. Just not for me, but it’s nice to have choices.

4. Member
    I suggest that you call the Ranger plant.

5. Member
    Looked at a 2021 Bass Boat not a Ranger....Dealer offered me top price for my 2017 Ranger. I tapped on the hull,top cap,and transom came home tapped around on my Ranger night and day difference . I would rather have my 4 year old Ranger.

6. Member
    Can you tell us what brand / model you tapped on?
    2013 Ranger Z118 45th Anniversary
    Mercury 150 Pro XS
    1st double digit largemouth 11.57 lbs with Mark Pack Lake Fork 06/21/13
    BASS Life Member
    Today’s Forecast: 100% chance of winning
    Rest In peace my friend Mark Pack “They don’t start bitin till we get there”

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12