Are your bottom tubs not

Looking at your build pictures on Facebook and in more than one picture over the months i just see that they are not symmetrical, is this correct? And wouldn't this cause odd behavior as you spear a wave? Saber specifically
    Mercury 250 proxs 2B115089

Unsure what your question is referring to hulls? The hulls are symmetrical side to side in appearance and any variation seen is likely just the photo angles.

3. Member
    Are you talking where the keel comes up and meets the bow? If that’s the case, yes it’s offset on the Sabre and PII as far as I now. My 2002 Sabre is this way

Quote Originally Posted by basscat tyler View Post
    Are you talking where the keel comes up and meets the bow? If that’s the case, yes it’s offset on the Sabre and PII as far as I now. My 2002 Sabre is this way
    Yes this^ the port side appears to have a larger shelf, probably to get the trolling motor floor space.

That is to center the trolling motor shaft and only is offset at the top side, not down in the hull. The Pantera III had the first offset in 1998 and it was an inset cove area. Later models had the left side extended when they couldn’t center the shaft easily and it offers more outside rod butt room. It will not impede rough water operation as it’s only in that upper area. You better not get that deep on spearing one!

Was just wondering if I was loosing my mind.