2007 Triton Trailer brake issues

Hey guys. I have a 2007 Triton 20 X2. I have I believe is the Marine Master trailer with the UFP trailer buddy Gold series hubs. I had a problem with my brake calipers sticking, it heated the rotors up and warped one of them, possibly both. I ordered a caliper kit that included the pads, seals, lug nuts, bearings, hubs/rotors. I noticed that the hub/rotor does not have the oil fill hole. I would love to keep the oil hub system so can I get the original hub/rotor turned? Also if I keep the non oil hub will it work for my trailer? Is the axle/spindle set up for one over the other? Are the seals different in the gold hub vs the grease hub? I cant find any info on this nor can I find an actual gold oil hub. Are newer boats doing the oil hub thing or are they all old tried and true grease fittings?

2. Member
    I would post this up in the Trailers and Towing forum above this one. Believe you can convert the new hub to grease and be fine. May even be able to have the new hub tapped for the set screw and run oil. Most of the newer trailers run the oil/grease hybrid "Vault" system. Good luck!