OG Steez asking price

What is the going rate for original Steez lefties? I have a 100HL and 4 of the 103HL.

Thanks
    Steve

2. Member
    What I've seen 180 to 200$

3. Member
    150-200 ish pending condition. Not highly sought after reels but still good reels

4. Member
    I paid $175 for a RH 103H rated 9/9 with a few gold accents and stock R+ dimpled spool. As an aside to buyers of reels with popular spools, be sure to find out if the original spool is in the reel. I had to order an original spool from Japan for an Airy Red Pixy I bought used.

All my reels would have the stock dimpled spools in them.

6. Member
    Too bad I just purchased some reels. Wouldn't mind having a couple more older Steez. (Older ones are all I can afford.)

Pretty much good advise so far... $200 for nice/clean ones, a bit less depending on wear and tear... Moved from my OG's to the Steez A and SV's a while back and sometimes think I would have been just fine sticking with the OG's. Still very solid and relevant reels, much like the TD-Z's.
    Last edited by 78Staff; 01-23-2021 at 07:47 AM.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Pretty much good advise so far... $200 for nice/clean ones, a bit less depending on wear and tear... Moved from my OG's to the Steez A and SV's a while back and sometimes think I would have been just fine sticking with the OG's. Still very solid and relevant reels, much like the TD-Z's.
    Yeppers...some of each Gen ain't a bad gig, either.

9. Moderator
    I still have 3 mostly mint 100SHAs. I would even consider selling them for $200. Not saying anyone is wrong by any means—the reel has become way under appreciated.
    Steve